Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Web Connectors - Microsoft Dynamics CRM V2

johnt
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Web Connectors - Microsoft Dynamics CRM V2

V1 of the connector had a 'Check all Data for columns' option. This meant that all columns were returned even if they contained no data. The new version doesn't have this option, so if a column doesn't have data in the first 5000 rows, it doesn't get returned as a field. Therefore lots of columns can now be missed.

Can this option be reinstated in Microsoft Dynamics CRM V2?

Tags (1)
6 Comments
YTBM
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi @johnt,

Did you ever received feedback to whether this will be fixed and if so, when?

Curious to hear, thanks.

MartijnWanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Great idea! I have the same problem with the V2 connector on QlikSense SaaS. But what is weird in my situation: The v2 connector on QlikSense Enterprise show the column but not with same connector in QlikSense SaaS.

I raised a support ticket: 02225899  and they suggested to react on this thread.

sebastianoe
Contributor II
Contributor II

This is much needed.

As request results vary within XML (since not always all fields are filled out) this will lead to inconsistent data, so unless i do an autogernate for all fields I have to re-write my code everytime a field changes.

chrisbiantoro
Contributor
Contributor

Agree with everyone here. This is much needed.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Meghann_MacDonald

This was delivered in SaaS with the "Specified columns" feature in the connector

Status changed to: Delivered