Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

bulk copy & paste of charts, buttons etc.

Olivier_W
Partner - Contributor III

bulk copy & paste of charts, buttons etc.

My idea is very simple on QlikSense :

To date, we can copy / paste only one object like a button, a chart etc. When pasting the object at a place with blank space around, the original size of the copied object is not conserved and is not the same.

I would like that :

* when pasting the object,  the orginal size has to be conserved if possible.

Olivier W.
Business & Decision Bordeaux
9 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

Hi @Olivier_W ,

Thank you for submitting this idea. This is a duplicate of the following idea: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/copy-and-paste-multiple-objects-in-a-qliksense-APP/idi...

Please support the idea by liking and commenting there. Looks like it is in development and planned for release and we should hear an update soon.

Meghann

Status changed to: Closed - Duplicate
Olivier_W

sure @Meghann_MacDonald for the global idea but my idea is to have not only one but two functionalities :

the second one I've suggested is a new need not yet expressed :

"* when pasting the object,  the orginal size has to be conserved if possible." (when you have some space around the place where you paste the object(s))

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi @Olivier_W , got it. Can you please edit the idea to only include the 1 and I will open it up again?

Meghann

Olivier_W

@Meghann_MacDonald,

Thank you for your quick anwser.

I have updated the idea, with only the second part of the original idea.

Meghann_MacDonald

Thanks!

Status changed to: Open - New
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you all for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea by commenting and liking.

Thanks, 

Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Arindam_Ghoshal_13
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Patric_Nordstrom Sir &  @Meghann_MacDonald  Madam,

Thanks for your time and efforts.

This functionality is extremely useful & I think its still not released till 2022 version.

I have 30 sheets & 5 buttons I have to copy n align each of them one by one.

Thanks.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived