Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
QlikWorld Online 2021, May 10-12: Our Free, Virtual, Global Event REGISTER TODAY

column headers display on pivot table

Olivier_W
Partner
Partner

column headers display on pivot table

Hello,

I suggest to have a better display of columns headers of dimensions on a pivot table.

If there is a lot of columns, it's difficult to associate the value with the column header.

My suggestion would be to put like this the column hearders :

TAb_croise.PNG

it would be very clearer for business users.

5 Comments
millerhm
Partner
Partner

Yes! Wholeheartedly agree. This has been a rather consistent source of confusion and a request from end users to do exactly what you've asked which we can't accommodate. 

jpaviles1
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely! This needs to be implemented if possible.

The current pivot table layout not showing up headers properly aligned on columns is just causing trouble and confusion.

Thank you 🙂Headers not showing up properly on Qlik Sense Pivot Table Chart.JPG

simonaubert
Partner
Partner

One of the (few) things QV users don' like on QS with no Horizontal filter. I have never understood why designing such a messy thing.

amp1
Contributor
Contributor

Agree.  This is needed.  

harsh_patel-dis
Partner
Partner

+1

This is a much needed feature and I hope the R&D team will focus on it. Having an option for a flat dimension header structure would be a huge win!

We are working with multiple clients who are in the process of migrating their QV apps to QS and this has been a sticking point for adoption. Vizlib pivot tables provide this, but it's a paid solution. Would be nice to have out of the box as it would make adoption from QV to QS incredibly smoother.