Hello Community Members, The months of February and March had the following updates made on Qlik Community:
1. Third Party Qlik Jobs - the page was cleaned up substantially with posts prior to 2019 archived. Two labels have been applied to the page "Jobs Available" and "People Available".
2. New group launched QlikView to Qlik Sense. This group supports supports customers taking advantage of our Analytics Modernization Program and provides Q&A, best practices and resources on migrating apps from QlikView to Qlik Sense.
3. Another group launched in support of COVID-19. All are welcome to share insights and sources of factual data.
4. NAV updates. 4a. New Icons were uploaded to the nav bar and home page for Data Analytics and Data Integration Forums.
4b. Insight Bot added to Navigation Menu, Qlik Sense Mobile shifted lower on Nav and one of the Qlik Sense forums has been renamed.
5. Modified search bar text to be location specific. No change in functionality here. When searching within a specific location the search results will render results from that location. The text residing in the search box makes that more clear - two examples below You have the option to expand search results by removing the search term using the ' x '.
If you need to expand your search option just remove the search term by clicking the ' x '.
6. Subscribe or Unsubscribe to blogs easily and with just one click from the main blog landing page.
7. View count now visible at the top level You no longer have to click inside the post to see the view count. Also, view count, likes and comments are now displayed as an icon.