cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
green-white-gray
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense SaaS Snowflake OAuth or Key Pair Connection

We have been trying to get our Qlik Sense Cloud tenant up and running.  We've had limited success getting connected to Snowflake using OAuth.  Oauth seems to be requiring us to manually edit the connection to re-authenticate every 24 hours after the refresh token has expired.  So if anyone has any tips on that please let me know.

Question #2 is it possible to use a Key Pair Snowflake connection with Sense Saas?  We have used it for on-prem QlikView but haven't been able to find anything surrounding it being used on the cloud.  Has anyone done this?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Labels (2)
2 Replies
theglenndavid
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

@green-white-gray 

Did you manage to resolve this? I'm having issues getting the connection going using Azure AD OAuth. I can get the authorization code but testing the connection fails with invalid token. Wondering if I've missed a configuration step. Did you follow the guide here Configure Microsoft Azure AD for External OAuth — Snowflake Documentation?

Ayaka_Hanazono
Support
Support

Hi, @green-white-gray  There has been an improvement in the connector, so Azure AD OAuth authentication should work now in the current Qlik Cloud.