Hello Community, first question here ! Hope to solve the issue.
Im trying to upgrade Qlik Sense version 3.2 SR1 to June, however after initial Sense wizard informations (service credentials login, super user password, and so on...) after a few second of installation begins, it shows an error message and request to check logs (see attached).
Logs shows that Postgre Installation fail. (Sell full logs attached)
- All Qlik Sense services was stopped
- Hardware specifications was OK
- Backup ? I had a VMware snapshot
- Qlik Help docs (I read it twice from end to end) shows that upgrade from 3.1 SR2 to June does not requires too much effort (next next finish, maybe some apps import in case of failure)
- There is no deployment documentation so customer is not sure abour superuser password. I tried service credentials password and other possible password customer said, but had the same issue