Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klekovkinda
Partner - Contributor III

Security Rule to show only Applications which has enabled reload tasks

Hi all,
I have an issue with the security rules configuration, actually I'm not sure if it's even possible to do. But would like to get some ideas here.

I want to show all applications published into the stream to the user who has an access to this stream if this application has at least one enabled reload task.

For a while my automation assigns custom property to the application @isDisabled and then mark reload task disabled. Then I use this custom property to detect if this app is available for the user.  I would like to simplify the process and use a native instrument to disable an application.

2 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Try this one:

rohitk1609_0-1631123894358.png

((resource.app.owner.inactive!="false" and resource.app.name="*"))

klekovkinda
Author

Thank you for the answer, semantically I would say this security rule is hiding all applications where the owner is inactive. In my case I have an automation user who is owner for all of those applications. Is your suggestion just to reassign the application to inactive user? But I still need to disable reload tasks to save server resources.

Ideally I would like to have a security rule which does not let user to see applications published to the stream without at least one enabled reload tasks:(

P.S.  Nevertheless I have tried this rule. But it didn't help User, who has an access to the stream can see all published applications, even if the owner is blocked and reload tasks are disabled.