Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jan-ri
Contributor II
Contributor II

Chart filters don't work in mashup after upgrade to May 2024

We've recently installed Qlik Sense May 2024 initial release on our servers and the listboxes/dropdowns* within charts in our mashup extension (Capability APIs) don't work anymore and we receive the following error message:

An error occurred
Connection lost. Make sure that Qlik Sense is running properly. If your session has timed out due to inactivity, refresh to continue working.

Error in browser consoler: WebSocket connection to '[url removed]' failed

*Listboxes like this in straight table:
janri_0-1716802473985.png

Is there anything i can try to adjust in Virtual Proxy settings (or other sttings) to get them working?

Regards
Jan
Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Damien_V
Support
Support

This seems to happen when using qlik.getGlobal(config); in the mashup.

This has been logged as  QB-27352 and is currently under investigation at Qlik R&D.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hey @jan-ri since Feb 2024 filterpanes and chart filters has had a lot of improvements and object changed a lot. Please check your browser developer tool for understanding if you have any errors. 
One other thing you can do is to build a very simple mashup with just your table, in order to see if there is a product issue or if the issue is on your mashup code. 

jan-ri
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

One thing I noticed in the error message in the console is that the port number has a preceding forward slash:

WebSocket connection to 'wss://www.acceptance.removed.de/:443/virtual-proxy-name/app/engineData?reloadUri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.acceptance.removed.de%2Fvirtual-proxy-name%2Fextensions%2Fmashup-name%2Findex.html' failed

I built a simple mashup with similar require.config as our mashup and there everything works fine. One major difference is that we use AngularJS in our mashup, but I'm not sure if this could be the problem.

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Please check if you are authenticating in the correct way and if the Qlik cookie is set before open the web socket.

jan-ri
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Well, everything is just working fine, charts are loading and shown as usual and I can filter on columns with the normal filterpane objects, therefore I assume there is no problem with authentication (we are hosting the mashup as an extension there is no dedicated authentication mechanism in mashup code). But as soon as I click on the column header, in a pivot or straight table for example, the WebSocket error appears.

Damien_V
Support
Support

This seems to happen when using qlik.getGlobal(config); in the mashup.

This has been logged as  QB-27352 and is currently under investigation at Qlik R&D.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.