Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mk09123
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Map zooming issue

Hello,

I have created a mashup using sense object id. so far everything working fine the only issue I was facing is when I am pulling the map object id inside the <div> the map size gets small (maybe zoom) but when I load the page again everything gets normal.

There is something wrong with click map behavior don't know why this happening.

Any help?

Labels (5)
11 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @mk09123, so you are rending a map object in a mashup and map is not fitting all the available space? If this is the case try to resize your browser windows and check if after resize the chart will fit correctly. If this is the case you can use qlik.resize() method for forcing a resize.
Anyway, it's weird that your map is not immidiatley fitting the available space. It would be better to analyze the root couse of this beahviour. Do you have the same behaviour on the map in the native Qlik Sense app?

mk09123
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes alex it's  behaving differenly

Any suggestion on the same or troubleshooting for find root cause 

Thasnk

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Can you post a screenshot of the map on Qlik app and the map embedded in your mashup?

mk09123
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This is how it looks in mashup after resizing the window and adding qlik.resize method on it 

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

That's weird. Would be great if you can upload the Qlik app and the mashup for troubleshoot on my side

mk09123
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello alex 

It’s not possible to share any data related files 

Junru
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Alex,

I have a quite similar problem here. We've developed a Mashup that uses Qlik Map chart. The problem is when the user navigates to other sheets and goes back to the maps, it won't zoom back in to the selections or to the pre-set auto-zoom level.  The map is completely zoomed out and the user has to manually zoom back in to view the selected map layers (already used qlik.resize();). Do you have any idea how can we solve this problem?

Thanks,

Junru

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @Junru, without the app and without see the issue it's difficult to understand what will be the root cause.

mk09123
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Junru

You can call the function each time whenever it changes and rerender the get object again and again.

Hope this will help.

Thanks