Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atrox
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Ticket Authentication is not working on Application Objects

Dear Qlik Community,

I am facing the following issue. I set up the following ticket.java on my machine:

https://github.com/goldbergjeffrey/QlikSenseTicket.java/blob/master/Ticket.java

It basically sends a POST request to the following URL:

https://domain.domainname.net:4243/qps/ticketproxy/ticket?xrfkey=7rBHABt65vF11111

with the following body:

{ 'UserId':'Username','UserDirectory':'Userdir','Attributes': [],}

As a result, I get the ticket. When I use the ticket for iframe of a sheet:

<iframe id="$iframeid[]" src='$protocol[]\://$qlikserver[]\:$port[]/$qlikvproxy[]/sense/app/$appid[]/theme/$themename[]/?qlikTicket=$qlikticket[]' frameborder='0' width="1400" height="700"></iframe>

Everything works well and Qlik doesn't ask me for a password. However, when I use the same ticket for iframe of an objects as follows:

<iframe class="qlikIframe" id="$iframeid[]" src='$protocol[]\://$qlikserver[]\:$port[]/single/?appid=$appid[]\&obj=qvsyfJw\&opt=nointeraction\&select=clearall\&qlikTicket=$qlikticket[]' frameborder='0' width="100\%" height="100\%"></iframe>

it doesn't work and Qlik asks me for a password instead.

Does anyone have a working model with ticket authentication for Objects in Qlik. If yes can you please share. Any assistance is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Labels (5)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @Atrox, you are using the correct sintax and your approach is ok. I tested the single Integration API alone with ticket and it works. If I used it in an Iframe, it doesn't work. For me it sounds like a bug. I suggest to open a support ticket for further investigations.

View solution in original post

Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hello @Atrox 

It looks like

• For the first src url of the iframe you are using $qlikvproxy[] (virtual proxy prefix )
  • But in the second src url, this $qlikvproxy[] (virtual proxy prefix ) is not used.

@alex_colombo , this could be the source of differences for the two tests

View solution in original post

3 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @Atrox, you are using the correct sintax and your approach is ok. I tested the single Integration API alone with ticket and it works. If I used it in an Iframe, it doesn't work. For me it sounds like a bug. I suggest to open a support ticket for further investigations.

Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hello @Atrox 

It looks like

• For the first src url of the iframe you are using $qlikvproxy[] (virtual proxy prefix )
  • But in the second src url, this $qlikvproxy[] (virtual proxy prefix ) is not used.

@alex_colombo , this could be the source of differences for the two tests

Atrox
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello Joseph,

Thank you, I added the  $qlikvproxy[] and it solved the issue 👍.

Kind Regards,

Vali.