Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mshann01
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Visualization Bundle charts do not export to any format

I'm noticing that a number of the chart extensions provided in the Qlik Visualization Bundle do not export.  I've tried the Trellis Container and the Multi-KPI but neither work.  I understand that the extensions have to be written to allow for export.  I also understand that the extensions were acquired by Qlik from 3rd party developers but not updating them at all to allow for exporting seems like a poor oversight.  I really need to be able to export a trellis container from a story for a project I'm working on.

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Helen_Heimer
Employee
Employee

This is a known bug which we have a solution for and will be available in a coming release of Qlik Sense.

View solution in original post

Frank_S
Support
Support

Downloading a Trellis chart as data is still a limitation.

It is possible to download multi-kpi charts as data.

See the limitations matrix at the link below:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2022/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Visua...

If you would like you may also add your requirement as a feature request here: Ideas | Qlik Community

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Helen_Heimer
Employee
Employee

Hi @mshann01 ,

Thanks for reporting this.

What the different extensions support can be found in the Qlik Sense Help: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/creat...

Currently we support export in all extensions in Visualization Bundle except Trellis container. 

Could you share how you try to export for MultiKpi and what it is that doesn't work?

Thanks

Helen

mshann01
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Helen, I'm specifically trying to add a sheet to my story and then export the story to pdf and/or powerpoint.  The slide with the sheet exports but the multi-kpi objects are not displayed.  It's completely blank where they exist.  When i right-click on the objects within the sheet, the only option available to export them is to export the data and not the image, etc.

Helen_Heimer
Employee
Employee

This is a known bug which we have a solution for and will be available in a coming release of Qlik Sense.

mshann01
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Is this bug specific to the multi-KPI object? Or all extension objects? Any chance trellis export is part of the release or scheduled for a future release?

Helen_Heimer
Employee
Employee

The bug fix is for the MultiKPI. At the near future there is no solution for Export of the Trellis container.

The other extensions should work to export.

emeadistributio
Contributor II
Contributor II

This is still not solved after one year and an half

beckm
Contributor
Contributor

From my experience, it seems this is still not solved. Does anyone have an update?

Frank_S
Support
Support

Downloading a Trellis chart as data is still a limitation.

It is possible to download multi-kpi charts as data.

See the limitations matrix at the link below:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2022/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Visua...

If you would like you may also add your requirement as a feature request here: Ideas | Qlik Community

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!