Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show Duplicate value in dimension in qlik sense

Hello All,

I've a Purchase order table(EKPO of SAP) which also contain Price change of a material. Below is the Dummy Data

Demo Data.PNG

Now I have to show Price change(PO_Price_Per_Unit FIELD)  Material wise. In dimension i've given drill down (Year ,Month,Day).

Points to note:-

1- I've to show only those dates in which price is changed. Suppose on 03/04/2017 i created a PO and price was 83.79 and after few hours again for same material Price is 66.59 so i'll have to show two prices for 03/04/2017.

2- As you can see on 08/04/2017 new PO is created but Price is same as on 03/04/2017, So in Graph we'll not Consider 08/04/2017( For Solution of This problem I've created flag on Backend u can find the script below). In frontend  i am considering only Flag={'1'}.

"if(PO_Material_Name= Peek(PO_Material_Name)and [Material Number]= Peek([Material Number])and Plant_EKKO= Peek(Plant_EKKO) and PO_Price_Per_unit= Peek(PO_Price_Per_unit),0,1) as Flag"

I Just want a solution how to show two Different value for date 03/04/2017.

P.S. I've  USED recno() as ID in backend and in front end  i took ID as a second dimension. this giving me correct data but chart is too heavy because of 10000+ Id number. So Please Suggest any other Solution.

Required Data.PNG

Thanks in advance

0 Replies