Skip to main content

Governance Dashboard fails to reload with Table Not Found or Field Not Found error

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andreas_Giesbrecht

Governance Dashboard fails to reload with Table Not Found or Field Not Found error

Last Update:

Jun 2, 2021 6:13:38 AM

Updated By:

Sonja_Bauernfeind

Created date:

Jul 1, 2019 3:44:12 AM

The QlikView Governance Dashboard fails to reload with errors Table Not Found or Field Not Found.

Environment:

QlikView 

Resolution:

To resolve the issue:

1. Enable the QlikView server service audit logging. See How to enable Audit Logging in QlikView for details.
  2. Remove all current QlikView Governance Dashboard (QVGD) qvd files created by the failed reloads of the Governance Dashboard. 
  3. Open at least one QlikView Application (.qvw) from the AccessPoint. Select a sheet. Then close the application. 
  4. Reload the Governance Dashboard again.
Labels (2)
Comments
Kosh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

The information you had asked is as

- Confirm the version number of Qlikview you're using?  :

Client Build Number

QlikView Build Info

release/QV12-70/48

For your issue, the script error for your 'Internal' governance dashboard ends with this message:

Error: Field 'AuditTimeStamp' not found

Please refer to this article on how to resolve that:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Governance-Dashboard-fails-to-reload-with-Table-Not-Found-or...

Please let us know if solved.

That did not resolve the issue. If need to connect with Teams then let me know. 

Kosh
Contributor
Contributor

Solution provided did not work

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @Kosh I suspect you meant to add this information to the case you have active. I have moved the information into the case for you.

All the best,
Sonja 

Kosh
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, just iterating, The solution did not work. I saw some messages saying the Date format might be an issue. Where would I check the date format, where is it configured?

Kosh
Contributor
Contributor

resolved

Contributors
Version history
Last update:
‎2021-06-02 06:13 AM
Updated by: