Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Obtain Top dimensions in separate tables

Hi,

I have a table in Qlik Sense where I have a Top 5 of a dimension, and the others are inside Others.

The thing is that I am trying to have this table as 5 separate tables in Nprinting (adding the dimension as level and inside this level the table with the Top5)

I am trying to have one table for each dimension but without success, as I get the cannot expand cycle or levels.

I understand that I get this error because in the dimension I have all the values and in the table dimension I just have the Top5.

Any ideas on how to obtain these 5 tables separately?

Thank you.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

At the end I created a dummy field just with the data of the top 5 dimension (exclusing the others) so it could be added in the level and just use these 5 values-

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Please provide basic information like versions of software and some screenshots of what you are doing and what you hope to get so it is easier to understand how you build your top 5.

Make sure you include screenshots of properties of objects in Qlik and in NPrinting template. 

then we may consider using RANK function, Set analysis or advanced filtering. But without basic information i do not want to quess and provide you wrong advice

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

At the end I created a dummy field just with the data of the top 5 dimension (exclusing the others) so it could be added in the level and just use these 5 values-