cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III

Nprinting

What is advantage of unifying qlik sense with qlik nprintting , while comparing to generating by qlik sense itself?

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lech,

Thanks, now its clear, I just wanted to know,  in wich szenarios  would be an Interesanting tool.( I really didnt see any advantaje at first sight)

Best regards,

Enrique

Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

NPrinting provides a lot of features and solution that Qlik Sense alone doesn't have:

• You can create reports in many different formats: Excel, Work, PowerPoint, PDF, HTML;
  • You can place the objects in the report in the way you prefer and use all the features offered by Office, HTML or Pixel perfect to customized them or do dynamic calculations on the data imported from Sense  r QlikView;
  • The reports can be scheduled to be sent automatically to any external or internal e-mail addresses. The reports can be also saved automatically on folders or other destinations. NPrinting offers also NewsStand, where the reports can be accessed by users directly from the browser;
  • You can set different levels of access to the reports for your users;
  • You can set specific filters for the users receiving the reports so you are sure that they get only the data they need. On the other side, you don't need to perform million of selections on the QVW/QVF: NPrinting filters do this for you.
  • You can place objects and tables from different QVWs and QVFs in the same report.

Have a look at these videos to see what NPrinting can do.

I hope this helps

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂