cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kartik2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Some vendors are not receiving reports

We are using  Qlik NPrinting May 2022 SR1 Version: 22.15.5.0 ,  and we have around 17-18k vendors to  whom we send our reports.
The reports(in excel format) have only one filter which is 'vendor code'  for eg:-vendor 1 will by default get a filter with vendor code as 1

But some vendors have reported that they are not getting the reports via mail . 
(The report file is 2mb and also the original apps  and charts reloads faster.)
Any reasons and solutions ?

Thanks ,

Kartik

Labels (2)
14 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Kartik2 

Lets check following:

@Ruggero_Piccoli - Are default bookmarks considered as unsupported? In theory they work the same as sheet triggers. They are not on the list here explicitly https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2023/Content/NPrinting/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnections/... but I always remove them from my apps used for NPrinting. 

Clarifying this would be good and if they are not supported we may want to add the note in help site. I am assuming they are only triggered once when app is opened so they may not necessarily cause issues but having it confiremd would be great.

@Kartik2 - lets see what Ruggero says regarding default bookmarks in your app. I always remove them from my apps, but lets see what he says. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Kartik2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Yes @PrashantSangle ,most of the vendors have the data but some doesn't

Kartik2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks @Lech_Miszkiewicz for your detailed views on this topic , lets see what @Ruggero_Piccoli says !!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

At the moment we have not evidences to declare default bookmarks unsupported. 

I take a bit of time before answering to do a test and it worked as expected also with a user filter not compatible with the default bookmark set in the source Qlik Sense app. 

I'm not able to reproduce so, if there are not other unsupported features used like "Always one selected", open a support case including everything will allow us to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Kartik2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks @Ruggero_Piccoli and @Lech_Miszkiewicz  for your support