Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gks
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView Switch to Dual License

Hi all,

I have a client that uses Qlikview only and still has the "old" license type. (Document and User Cals).

Out local reseller informed us that we can no longer buy these kind of licenses and instead we must switch to Dula licenses (professional and analyzer)

I searched online and i wasn't able to find anything official coming from qlik.

2 questions

A. Is that true? Qlik is not selling Document and user CALs anymore?

B. Given A is true, we now have a large number of USER licenses which will become Professional in the new configuration. We dont need so many Professional licenses. Qlik officially can "exchange"  4 analyzer for 1 professional. Can the opposite happen? Anyne knows of a case that did?

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @gks

Have a look at Qlik Support article Top 5 Things to Know About Modern Qlik Licensing.  Regarding your questions, please reach out to your Qlik Account Manager as they are the best contact within Qlik to address it. 

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @gks

Have a look at Qlik Support article Top 5 Things to Know About Modern Qlik Licensing.  Regarding your questions, please reach out to your Qlik Account Manager as they are the best contact within Qlik to address it. 

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!