Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oboute
Contributor III
Contributor III

Filter number range

Hello,

I wanted the [Date transaction] between the 2 values. I did a filter with dates and it's working perfectly :

Bug range 1.png

Now, i want to do the same with a number and an expression.

I have an expression in a tab (called "Qté restante"), and in a selection (1) :

Bug range 2.png

My expression is : =ROUND([Qté achetée receptionnée] - [Qté achat retournée pour crédit] - [Qté achat retournée pour réusinage] - [Qté achat U/M facturée])

I want with MinQte and MaxQte have all values of my expression between these numbers, here is my action when trigger button :

='>=$(=MinQte)  <=$(=MaxQte)'

It's doing anything, even when i put ='>=$(=5)' to have all values greater than 5, no action.

I tried to put a cursor (2) with the expression but there is only one cursor and it work only when i'm exactly on one value existing (and not greater or smaller)

Thank you in advance

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please post application, Because it seems you requires WHERE condition on your Script

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Are you trying to filter an expression using a trigger? I am not clear as to what you trying to do, can you may be add a sample?

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Uploading a Sample

oboute
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes i use a trigger because i did with a trigger with dates, but if you have better solution i take !

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to provide a sample of your application?

oboute
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok, here is it !

I tried also my date filter and it doesn't work neither

sunny_talwar

Date filters were initially working, right? now the date isn't working as well? And with respect to Qte restante, are you looking to see only those rows of data where it meet the >=MinQte and <= MaxQte constraint?

oboute
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Date were working in other qv, i did copy/paste with filter and change fields names to go with my new qv ant now it doesn't working.

The same with number filter (and yes i want Qte restante between MinQte  and MaxQte )

That's why i think it's maybe configuration i missed somewhere...

oboute
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Did you found something ?

oboute
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok, i found it ...

For dates, it was the format of my field, so "dd/MM/yyyy HH:MM" and my filter was just "dd/MM/yyyy" so i put my field in same format as filter and it's ok !

For numeric filter, i did the calculation before script, so i juste have one field to filter (and not big formula) and it's working !

Thank you all