Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I want to show some subtotals in the pivot table

soru.png

he;

I want to show some subtotals in the pivot table, I do not want some. these areas calculated expression.

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

What do you want to see instead white space? May be try using Dimensionality function:

If(Dimensionality() = 0, Null(), YourExpression4dr-pk)

Not applicable
Author

soru.png

I want to see some of the subtotal column in the summary table. Unfortunately, I could method that you have shown.

Not applicable
Author

I'm so very sorry you. I understand what you say, but now I'm able to run first. you are super

MK9885
Master II
Master II

I'm not sure if this is a reliable solution, I'm not an expert to hide totals for only few fields but what I can suggest is.. Hide the Total for that particular column can be done by changing the color for that.

Right click on the column you want to hide or edit> Click Custom Format Cell>Change Text color to White or in your case find the RBG for that Totals column. And that total will hide.

Not one of the cleanest solution but a fix for the need.

Upload a sample qvw of data file, I'll do it for you.

Cus.png

Cus1.png

Cus.png

When the background color and text color are same for that particular column, it will not be visible as above

sunny_talwar

Is this working then? If you got what you were looking for, I would suggest closing this thread down by marking the correct and helpful responses.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Best,

Sunny