Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhushi87
Contributor II
Contributor II

Need to get Straight Table Row Count

Hi,

I want to display a summary of employees who worked more than 61 hours per week in a straight table. 

Below shows the details of employees. 

Capture.JPG

I got worked hours using following query on the expression.

=if((Num#(Sum(if((Week(makedate(year(IN_DATE),month(IN_DATE),day(IN_DATE)))=Week(makedate(year(vMinDate),month(vMinDate),day(vMinDate)))),Interval(CHECK_OUTTIME-CHECK_INTIME,'hh'))))>=61)
=-1,Sum(if((Week(makedate(year(IN_DATE),month(IN_DATE),day(IN_DATE)))=Week(makedate(year(vMinDate),month(vMinDate),day(vMinDate)))),Interval(CHECK_OUTTIME-CHECK_INTIME,'hh'))))

But when i try to get the summary in another straight table it doesn't show as i expected. The expected results show as below.

Capture2.JPG 

I tried following query, can anyone please tell me what did i do wrong and how to get the correct count.

if((Num#(Sum(if((Week(makedate(year(IN_DATE),month(IN_DATE),day(IN_DATE)))=Week(makedate(year(vMinDate),month(vMinDate),day(vMinDate)))),Interval(CHECK_OUTTIME-CHECK_INTIME,'hh'))))>=61)
=-1,Count(DISTINCT EMPLOYEE_ID))

Thank You

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You can also try this

Count(DISTINCT
{<
[Employee Id] = {"=Num#(Sum(If(Week(IN_DATE) = Week(vMinDate), Interval(CHECK_OUTTIME - CHECK_INTIME, 'hh')))) >= 61"}
>}
[Employee Id])

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

sum(if((Num#(Sum(if((Week(makedate(year(IN_DATE),month(IN_DATE),day(IN_DATE)))=Week(makedate(year(vMinDate),month(vMinDate),day(vMinDate)))),Interval(CHECK_OUTTIME-CHECK_INTIME,'hh'))))>=61)
=-1,1,0))
Learning never stops.
sunny_talwar

You can also try this

Count(DISTINCT
{<
[Employee Id] = {"=Num#(Sum(If(Week(IN_DATE) = Week(vMinDate), Interval(CHECK_OUTTIME - CHECK_INTIME, 'hh')))) >= 61"}
>}
[Employee Id])
madhushi87
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for helping me out. Really appreciate your support!!