Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikview:Is it possible to move the bottom slide bar to the top in

Hi,

Is it possible to have a slide bar just on the top of a chart->listbox,  or possible one at the top and one at the bottom?

Also same question for left slide bar instead of a right slide bar or maybe both.

Thanks

4 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Arnold,

can you post a screen shot to better illustrate what you actually mean?

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This is the bottom of my list box.   But it is quite tall.  I cannot include the higher rows as the have customer specific information.  I would however  like show the list box slide bar (not the sheet slide bar) at the top of the list box instead of at the bottom.  Or possibly have a slide bar in both places.  THanks

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Is there a particular reason for using extra-wide columns with little information?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I can reduce the column width.  But the way my client is using the application,  there might be upwards of 20 to 30 columns that they are looking to get information for.  So even having narrower columns would still present an issue.  As well, they are viewing the data view the web.   So I am trying to make it easier for them to get to the data on the right.

Thanks