Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Replace . instead of ,

Hello,

I tried this, Why this is not allowing

Sales

avg(Replace(Replace('Sales',','),'.') Sales)

Expected O/P is

Sales

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
21 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Anil,

Please try below in your load statement,

Replace(Sales, ',', '.') as Sales

Thanks,

Narsi

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Your formula is just slightly out, please see attached.

avg(replace(Sales,',','.'))

Adam

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

My Expression is Working, Properly.

avg(Replace(Replace('Sales',','),'.') Sales) - ' Error

Unfortunately, I didn't test the formula @ Text Object. Thanks Guys...!

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

Or like this:(I added some extra line in the inline-table)

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Still Didn't get Proper Values(Null Values) Only

PFA

robert_mika
Master III
Master III

That's different data set....

What is in AVGFurn....?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Robert, Client Don't want to show the Average. Because, That is Pivot Table That is why don't Require. Meantime, I show that Average in Text object. But, Client Want Normal Text with Decimal values. Can you please help me for that.

I Apologize for previous conversation. After that Client send me the mail

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

I am very confused about what your actual issue is.

Have you looked at the file I uploaded? This shows the strings in the load, as decimal numbers in the table, I've just tested with your 0,19 etc and this works fine.

However, in your screenshot above, the other numbers are showing with , as the decimal separator, (e.g. hangtime shows 0,07) and assuming you haven't altered your listbox that thinks the AVGFurn is a numeric as well.

As I previously suggested, check the start of your load script to see what your decimal separator is set to.

Or are you trying to mix formats within a table? e.e hangtime = 0,07 and AVGFurn = 0.07

Can you upload an example of your data with the actual issue explained?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

In that Application it is working, But my application see this

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi,

Yes I have seen your screenshot hence my follow up questions above.

Have you checked your decimal format?

sep.PNG