Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

show percents in pie chart

Hi

Please Help me in displaying the percentages in the pie chart according to the value

mehow1989

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ganesh,

Option 1:

place your inner chart at the bottom layer(make sure your inner chart should be small but you are able to view the proper % values) and then place you original chart over that.

make the colours of your original chart little bit transparent you result will be look like following chart.   

Img1.PNG

Option 2:

place your inner chart at the Layer 1 (make sure your inner chart should be small but you are able to view the proper % values) .Then crate on rounded text box which looks like circle with white colour and with same size of inner chart. Place that text box on inner chart at layer 2 to cover the plot area.

then make the colours of your original chart little bit transparent you result will be look like following chart .

Img1.PNG  

Hope this will help you....!!

Regards,

Sandip Satbhai

View solution in original post

8 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Do you want like the below screen shot?  check the attachment.

Capture.JPG

avinashelite

you could add one more expression like sum(amount) and check the relative option in the expression tab ...

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply settu_periasamy

I want the percentages to be displayed inside the chart.

Thanks

pie.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

There is no direct option to achieve this. You can do this by using below steps:

1) clone the chart.

2) make the copy smaller.

3) make everything transparent except the data labels.

4) lay the copied chart on top of the original.

Img1.PNG

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi Ganesh,

As mentioned by SANDIPSATBHAI, there is no direct option to display the %value inside the Pie chart. May be you can follow his suggestion.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the quick reply friends SANDIPSATBHAIsettu_periasamy

But, I am unable to

make the chart transparent except data labels. I tried to make the size of the cloned chart too small and chart disappeared but percentages are not clear, means 85% is appearing as 5%

could you pls help me with this

Thanks again

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ganesh,

Option 1:

place your inner chart at the bottom layer(make sure your inner chart should be small but you are able to view the proper % values) and then place you original chart over that.

make the colours of your original chart little bit transparent you result will be look like following chart.   

Img1.PNG

Option 2:

place your inner chart at the Layer 1 (make sure your inner chart should be small but you are able to view the proper % values) .Then crate on rounded text box which looks like circle with white colour and with same size of inner chart. Place that text box on inner chart at layer 2 to cover the plot area.

then make the colours of your original chart little bit transparent you result will be look like following chart .

Img1.PNG  

Hope this will help you....!!

Regards,

Sandip Satbhai

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much bhayya