Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackm75
Creator
Creator

Non-Qlik User Access to Application

I would like to share an application by embedding it into a page on our company Intranet. This would need to be accessible to non-Qlik Sense users. I cannot find a way to allow anonymous access within Qlik Cloud QMC. These users do not have company emails to send individual invites to the tenant. How can we go about providing them access to the application consuming Analyzer capacity minutes? 

The tenant is currently configured to use Qlik for authentication. Do I need to enable SSO and set up an Active Directory connection for identity provider? If yes, how does that impact users who are already set up using Qlik authentication? 

Any help is appreciated. 

Qlik Cloud 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

The Qlik Sense SaaS solutions only allow sharing of applications to authenticated users with a valid license assigned, as is stated within this article

This documentation speaks to switching from Qlik account to an external IDP solution, which can address your questions and concerns.

I hope this helps to address your concerns.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

The Qlik Sense SaaS solutions only allow sharing of applications to authenticated users with a valid license assigned, as is stated within this article

This documentation speaks to switching from Qlik account to an external IDP solution, which can address your questions and concerns.

I hope this helps to address your concerns.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
jackm75
Creator
Creator
Author

This is helpful, thanks Nick.