Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Change column width of the pivot table in Qlik Sense

Satomi
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Change column width of the pivot table in Qlik Sense

I want to see a lot of axis values at once but it's automatically adjusted so you have to scroll to see it.
I'd like to adjust the width of the column as desired.

45 Comments
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - On Roadmap
N30fyte
Creator
Creator

😊

jackm75
Creator
Creator

Woo Hoo!! 👍

Adamauskas
Contributor
Contributor

Our team also needs it!

PabloLabbeImaps
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Great !

Rodrigo_Pennacchi
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

This is very important for us. Our users request it a lot.

I would like to be able to adjust the size of the measures and the columns also.

Adjust columns size is possible by the ident option, but this visualization could be improved. The users don't like to use it because when you have a lot of fields on the table, the first field need to be bigger than others in order to you see all the columns properly.

mm_mercer
Contributor
Contributor

This requirement is an absolute need. pivot table column width is wide and doesn't look good. It should be fixed asap.

Tanja_H
Contributor
Contributor

This requirement is also for us an absolute requirement. Please add asap. Thank you!

AndyC
Contributor III
Contributor III

I can't see why this wasn't carried over from Qlikview. It's such a useful feature.

At the very least having the ability to set a standard column width for the pivot table measures would help.

1Hunter
Contributor II
Contributor II

I totally agree with the previous colleagues.. this is a total shame that this basic functionality is not available in QlikSense.. the customers are complaining a lot about it..