Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Qlik Sense Pivot table: "Expand/collapse ALL" on single level

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Qlik Sense Pivot table: "Expand/collapse ALL" on single level

When using a Pivot table with several levels, one can "right-click" on the level and use the option "expand/collapse All". This option does not allow to expand the single level.

Customers want to be able to expand a level "expand next level" and keep others collapsed. 

2020-08-21 14_36_40-Qlik Sense Pivot table_ _Expand_collapse ALL_ on single level - Console.png

This Idea was recorded as a copy of an old idea in the previous ideation system. It was again requested by a customer. 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
53 Comments
sttspyrid
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi all,

Actually, some weaknesses of the product seem unbelievable. It is hard to believe that they cannot be covered in a reasonable portion of time. We are on 2021 and the absence of Pivot table: "Expand/collapse ALL" on single level or the absent Bold/Italic format on all objects etc. we are deeply concered us.

@Patric,  please convey our concerns to those in charge in order to rexamine the short-term roadmap.

Best regards,

Thomas

Commander
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

+1

Request from a customer. I was surprised it is not possible

sttspyrid
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi All,

I check it again and everything works fine. Possible problem with my version.

Best regards,

Thomas

stephenfr
Contributor III
Contributor III

I agree, this is a must have. Without it, I would often not use the pivot table, because it would not be suitable to do the data analysis. Too many clicks are needed to expand to the next level.

Tamarah
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @sttspyrid ,

In your last comment you say that after checking again everything works fine... what is the Qlik Sense version you are working with as we speak? I have Feb2021 installed where the requested feature is not available.

Thank you in advance for your reaction.

Kind regards, Tamarah

Almen
Creator II
Creator II

I feel like the Qlik Sense Team has overlooked quite a few features from QlikView, but those have a huge impact for many people in daily business.

So yeah, it's been a year and no news if this will ever be implemented, really disappointing.

sttspyrid
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Tamarah,

Correct. On single level is not working!

Is working for all levels.

Our Qlik Sense users, needs the ability to expand/collapse on single level which is not supported yet.

Sorry, for my misunderstanding.

Best regards,

Thomas

Olivier_W
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

good idea.

Shisho_Karsenty
Contributor III
Contributor III

+1

Customer requirement...

KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III

+1 Definitely a must need QOL (Quality of Life) improvement...