Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Qlik sense Nprinting On-demand report generation in Mobile devices like IPAD with Qlik mobile App

ranjsanj
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik sense Nprinting On-demand report generation in Mobile devices like IPAD with Qlik mobile App

Users are unable to generate on-demand reports in nprinting with Qlik mobile app in IPAD. even safari browser is not supported. Same users are able to do so in windows laptop.

Tags (1)
5 Comments
s_kabir_rab
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Second that.

ranjsanj
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am able to resolve this by using below article (except Qliksense Mobile app which not yet launched as a feature as per Qlik):

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Mobile-Discussions/Seamless-Single-SignOn-SSSO-into-Qlik-Se...

Created SPN entries and then changed virtual proxy to SSO as per above link(additional VP can be also created if don't want to change default virtual proxy. Also created a SSO config file specific to IOS devices.

s_kabir_rab
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

thank you @ranjsanj for the tip. I will have to check to see if this is a path we can explore. I didn't think of configuring it this way, and my mind always go towards modern authentication patterns...

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - Not Planned
Meghann_MacDonald

Archiving due to age of idea and engagement. Please resubmit if still relevant.

Status changed to: Closed - Archived