Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

QlikWorld Sessions Demo App

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

QlikWorld Sessions Demo App

https://showcase3.qlik.com/sense/app/b8c838ac-38b8-4064-9b41-0d22b056ce6d/overview

Given the very poor search capability on the QW website itself, where locating sessions of interest is ridiculously hard, add a hyperlink to the tables in this app taking the viewer straight to the desired topic.

Maybe also at the same time tidy up session times etc given they are all on-demand now.

Tags (2)
10 Comments
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Seems an obvious suggestion really, doesn't it!!

emoyse
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

This is a great suggestion, I am finding it very difficult to locate the on demand sessions I am interested in.

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi Andrew! Great point. We are currently working the hyperlinks into the app to lead you straight to the on-demand sessions. Those will be available next week! 

Thank you for the feedback. We are also publishing some technical guides for use and continuing to adapt the app to better fit needs. 

Meghann

martingries
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Meghann,

That's great news. Looking forward to next week 😊

Martin

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Fantastic - cannot wait to see the app. I wanted to watch a few sessions but the search could not help me find them.

John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @AndrewMcIlwrick,

Thanks for your idea. This is being worked on and should be available very soon.

Status changed to: Open - In Development
AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi @John_Teichman I can see new version of the app, but cannot locate hyperlinks to the breakout sessions. Has that feature been done, or still outstanding ? It was going to be the main benefit of updating the app given the search of the QW website is virtually useless. Thanks.

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi all! These links are now live on the demo app. Thank you for your patience.

Meghann

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Fantasic. Thanks @Meghann_MacDonald 

John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Status changed to: Delivered