Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

Happy Monday everyone!

We have had some questions about the new images so I thought I would write up a quick blog explaining the new thumbnails. If you’re unfamiliar with the new images, you can see them when you go to the Qlik Support Updates Blog home page and see the list of blogs. Each image has a different meaning.

ImagePurposeDescription
QlikPatchWednesday.png

Qlik Patch Wednesday

Qlik patches are released on Wednesdays on a bi-weekly schedule and after a short hiatus, the schedule resumes this Wednesday, August 26th.
megaphone270x175.pngProduct AnnouncementProduct announcements ranging from sharing a video playlist to end-of-life to new application offerings.
ProductRelease270x175.pngQlik Product ReleaseNew major releases of Qlik products (e.g. Qlik Sense June 2020, QlikView April 2020, etc).
WebinarAnnouncement.pngEventRecommended webinars hosted by Qlik that gear towards educating users.
CriticalIssues.pngCritical Issue

An identified issue within one of the products. These blogs relay information about defects or issues that could impact a lot of Qlik users.

featurecontentfriday.pngFeature Content FridayA new series that will feature content created by users. Check back this week for more information.
qlik-advice-270to175- USE THIS ONE.pngQlik Digital SupportPosts from the Qlik Digital Support team. This could be content created by the team, advice or announcements.

I hope this helped! Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any other content you would like to see. If you found this blog useful, please give it a ‘like’! As always, make sure you’re subscribed to the Qlik Support Updates Blog so you can stay up-to-date with Qlik Support.

Have a wonderful week!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

4 Comments
squeakie_pig
Creator II
Creator II

Why was there nothing in the Support Update blog about the Qlik Cloud outage for the EU region yesterday (23/08/2020) ?  It was 7+ hour outage that meant users couldn't access or open any dashboards / apps.  That seems pretty major to me.

While trying to diagnose the error we eventually found this site: https://status.qlikcloud.com/ that stated there was an outage.  Perhaps the Qlik Cloud platform updates should also be added to the Qlik Support Update Blog, especially since there hasn't been any communication about the outage or what caused it.

Carl_Hunter
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Agreed @squeakie_pig 

I noticed a customers SaaS enterprise was down, and my Business SaaS was unavailable. When I raised a case with support, they didn't say there was a EU wide outage, and I couldn't find the status page. Perhaps this should be linked from the cloud hub somewhere? 

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@squeakie_pig and @Carl_Hunter  Thank you both for your feedback. We have taken it back to to the team to discuss. 

Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

These images are really great Jamie.   Thank you for thinking of ways to make our community communications easy to understand for all members.