Hello All Qlik Customers,
We are pleased to confirm that Qlik Sense April 2019 and QlikView April 2019 feature releases are now available on our download site. These new feature releases include a host of new features as well as numerous product defect fixes. For additional information, please see the attached release notes.
Qlik Sense April 2019 - New features including:
- Associative Insights – offering powerful new AI insight suggestions that reveal hidden insights in your selections, driven by the Qlik Cognitive and Associative Engines working together.
- Two New Chart Types in the Visualization Bundle - Bar & Area chart and Bullet chart
- New Mapping Enhancements - It is now possible to set a default map background for all new map charts.
- SaaS Deployment for Qlik Sense Enterprise - a standalone SaaS deployment option for Qlik Sense Enterprise (QSE), with the ability to create, reload and consume Qlik Sense Enterprise apps entirely on Qlik’s hosted cloud.
QlikView April 2019 - New features including:
- Supporting QlikView and Qlik Sense dual-use – New unified licensing for customers taking advantage of QlikView and Qlik Sense dual-use.
- Cross product integrated links - offers linking to QlikView from Qlik Sense Enterprise on Qlik Cloud Services and Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes.
As always when upgrading any software, make sure that you backup your system and applications before doing any installation and follow upgrading best practices. Thank you for choosing Qlik software.
The Global Support Team