Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

Can you believe next week is the start of November already? October flew by!

With the start of the new month rapidly approaching, I wanted to remind all our QlikView clients that:

QlikView 12.20 support and maintenance will expire on November 30, 2020.

Any clients on QlikView 12.20 will want to make sure they are taking the necessary steps to upgrade to a newer version of QlikView.

Soon after that, support and maintenance for QlikView 11.20 will expire on December 31, 2020.

These dates will be here before you know it so please don’t wait until the last minute to upgrade. I have gathered some resources to help facilitate a smooth upgrade:

As always, make sure you’re following best practices when upgrading:

• Read the release notes
  • Make a backup the current environment
  • Test the newer version in a test or QA environment prior to promoting to production
  • Check the support matrix for any other Qlik Value Added Products to ensure compatibility

Some clients are taking this time to the adopt the Analytics Modernization Program. This program allows you to integrate Qlik Sense at your own pace while still using QlikView. We held a Talk to Experts Tuesday on the topic a couple months back, so check out the recording or the FAQ for the most common questions and answers.

Your account team can assist in determining the best course of action. Please reach out to your Account Manager to discuss upgrading to a newer version of QlikView if assistance is required or the Analytics Modernization Program.

I would encourage other clients to check out the following article for upcoming Qlik Sense and Qlik NPrinting support expirations: Qlik Sense, QlikView, NPrinting End of Support Date .

Please let us know if you have any questions in the comments below. If you found this blog useful, please give it a ‘Like’! Make sure you’re subscribed to the Qlik Support Updates Blog to receive updates like this.

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support