This video is part 2 of a short 3 part series that will make you familiar with creating apps in the Qlik Sense platform. Note that you need to have the necessary authorizations to do so.
This video shows you how to setup 2 types of data connections
- Folder - used to access data files of various types
- OLE DB - used to create connections to databases and other sources that have OLE DB drivers
There is a sample data file at the bottom of this post, that you can use for the next video if you wish.
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the .xls file to a drive location on the Qlik Sense Server - such as drive:\data
Note: It may be necessary to view this video from the YouTube site, in order to access the full screen and resolution controls. Simply click the YouTube logo found in the bottom right of the player. Controls in the embedded player vary per browser.
- Previous Video: Qlik Sense Platform - Create Your First App - Part1- Assigning a Content Admin (video)
- Next Video: Qlik Sense Platform - Create Your First App - Part 3 - Creating Visualizations
More Video Resources: New to Qlik Sense Videos