This video will show you how to create your first Qlik Sense visualizations using the sample data .xls file attached in the previous video.
This video covers:
- Accessing the .xls file using the Folder connection setup in the previous video
- Quick overview of the data definition interface
- Quick overview of the LOAD Script syntax that was generated
- Loading data
- Quick overview of the design interface
- Creation of some simple visualizations
Note: It may be necessary to view this video from the YouTube site, in order to access the full screen and resolution controls. Simply click the YouTube logo found in the bottom right of the player. Controls in the embedded player vary per browser.
What's Next? - More Video Resources: New to Qlik Sense Videos