• 1,997,555 posts
  • 149,755 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Design and Development

Message opening Talend Studio - difference between Studio and project versions

Hi everyone, I'm using Talend Cloud Big Data (R2024-03) and when pulling the Jobs from a GitLab repository to access 2 projects I'm receiving 2 differ... Show More

Hi everyone,

I'm using Talend Cloud Big Data (R2024-03) and when pulling the Jobs from a GitLab repository to access 2 projects I'm receiving 2 differente messages (one for each project):

- The project version [xxxx(xxxx-patch)] on the target branch is higher then the update version configured in your Studio.

- The project version [zzzz(zzzz-patch)] on the target branch is lower than your Studio version. Migrate your project first.

Must I update my Studio version and then pull all the Jobs, thus migrating them? Or these messages indicare I have to follow another route?

Thank you.

Rui

Show Less
  • forum

Integration, Extension & APIs

JWT session time limit

Hello everybody! I'm setting up an integration with Json Web Token (JWT) and I want to create sessions longer than an hour, is this possible?   The pa... Show More

Hello everybody!

I'm setting up an integration with Json Web Token (JWT) and I want to create sessions longer than an hour, is this possible?

The payload I am using is the following:

const payload = {
          jti: uid.sync(32),
          sub: `${userName}`, // Usuário obtido do banco de dados
          subType: "user",
          name: `${userName}`,
          email: `${email}`,	
          email_verified: true,
          iat: Math.floor(Date.now() / 1000),
          exp: Math.floor(Date.now() / 1000) + 60 * 60, //Here I want to increase the timeout to more than an hour
          nbf: Math.floor(Date.now() / 1000),
          iss: "myISS",
          aud: "qlik.api/login/jwt-session",
          groups: [
            "Analytics Admin",
            "Data Admin",
            "Data Space Creator",
            "Developer",
            "Managed Space Creator",
            "Shared Space Creator",
            "Tenant Admin",
          ],
        };

Show Less
  • forum

Move to SaaS

How can we connect to local folders in Qliksense SAAS

Hi Team, I have a seperate server, where i need to store all the QVD files generated in Qliksense SAAS, in data connections in qliksense we have a fol... Show More

Hi Team,

I have a seperate server, where i need to store all the QVD files generated in Qliksense SAAS, in data connections in qliksense we have a folder connection available, how can we achieve this in qliksense SAAS.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Calculate the month to date value

Hello Everyone, I have a question for Qlik sense. I have a table that has a Date column and a quantity column. I need to create a master Item that cal... Show More

Hello Everyone, I have a question for Qlik sense. I have a table that has a Date column and a quantity column. I need to create a master Item that calculates the month to date quantity. 

I am attaching an Excel file that has those 2 columns and also the column of the MTD that I need to calculate as a master item

Can you please Help ?. Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Task Chaining in My Automations

I am attempting to load an app.  I set this up to run manually for now.   It ran the first time and timed out. I extended the timeout on the load and ... Show More

I am attempting to load an app.  I set this up to run manually for now.  

It ran the first time and timed out. I extended the timeout on the load and am now getting an error with the title "Too many requests" detail "A pending reload request already exists for this app"

Nothing is running.  I've attempted logging out and logging back in and cannot get this automation to run without the same error.  The only solution that has worked for me is to create a new automation.  This solution is not tenable.  Below is the error message that I get.

jonaguada_0-1708010670946.png

Show Less
  • forum

Catalog and Lineage

Is Qlikview Personal Edition still available?

I've worked with QlikView some years ago, I recall there was a Personal Editon available, does it still exists? Where can I get it from?
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Trouble with Incremental Data Loading into QVD File

Hello community, I'm having trouble adding incremental data into a QVD file named YH1.qvd. Here's the code I'm using: TableYH1:Load *FROM [lib://DataF... Show More

Hello community,

I'm having trouble adding incremental data into a QVD file named YH1.qvd. Here's the code I'm using:

TableYH1:
    Load *
    FROM [lib://DataFiles/YH2.qvd]
    (qvd);

concatenate

LOAD
    FROM [lib://DataFiles/YH1.qvd]
    (qvd);

store TableYH1 into [lib://DataFiles/YH1.qvd] (QVD);

The issue is that I'm unable to change YH1.qvd. Can someone help me understand what's wrong?

Regards
    Bhavya

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Issue with Calculating Current and Previous Month Sales in Pivot Table

Hello Qlik Experts, I am trying to create a pivot table in Qlik that shows "Current Sales" and "Previous Month Sales" for each "month year" selected. ... Show More

Hello Qlik Experts,

I am trying to create a pivot table in Qlik that shows "Current Sales" and "Previous Month Sales" for each "month year" selected.

However, I'm encountering issues with the accuracy of the figures for the previous month's sales, and I also need the pivot table to dynamically update based on multiple "month year" selections.

Purushothaman_0-1715162166285.png

Data Structure:

Here is how my data is structured:

SalesDate Product Amount
    10/1/2023 Chair 50
    15/1/2023 Fan 100
    24/2/2023 Chair 82
    23/2/2023 Fan 72
    14/3/2023 Chair 132
    13/3/2023 Fan 56
    10/1/2024 Chair 50
    15/1/2024 Fan 100
    24/2/2024 Chair 82
    23/2/2024 Fan 72
    14/3/2024 Chair 132
    13/3/2024 Fan 56

Measure for Sum of Amount for Selected Month

sum({<MonthYear,Month,Year,SalesDate = {">=$(=MonthStart(Max(SalesDate)))<=$(=MonthEnd(Max(SalesDate)))"}>} Amount)

Measure for Sum of Amount for Selected Previous Month 

sum({<MonthYear,Month,Year,SalesDate = {">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(Max(SalesDate), -1)))<=$(=MonthEnd(AddMonths(Max(SalesDate), -1)))"}>} Amount)

Attached is the QVF. 

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Line Break within button Title

Hi there, I'm currently wanting to insert a line break within the title of a button, so the text behaves as though it is wrapped. So instead of this: ... Show More

Hi there,

I'm currently wanting to insert a line break within the title of a button, so the text behaves as though it is wrapped. So instead of this:

Transaction w/c 27/03/23

It would display in the button as:

Transaction

w/c 27/03/23

Thank you!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

How integrate a table with two fields which refer to two different tables?

Dear Community 🙂 Here the "challenge": I want to link a table that has three fields: "Product ID", "Supplier No" and "is_DefaultSupplier" as this tab... Show More

Dear Community 🙂

Here the "challenge":

I want to link a table that has three fields: "Product ID", "Supplier No" and "is_DefaultSupplier" as this table shows the Default Supplier every product with the Supplier No.

In the DataModel (attached), I have a table "ProductDim" with the field "Product ID" and a table "Supplier" with "Supplier No". 

How can I link my new table? 🙂 Do I have to go via the LinkTable?

Thanks a lot and greetings from Switzerland!

Pesche

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!