Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irib
Contributor II
Contributor II

Creation of new user access

Hello everyone!

i have a question, currently i have a license by token, i understand that when i set my license in Qlik server, i can specificaly how many licenses want for user access and how many want for login access, but currently in my company request me configurate a new of user access but at the moment i can't active other user access account  because  all of licenses is use. My question: How can i set up a new user access if currently already set up of the license? 

Currently i have 70 tokens and the configuration is 5 licenses are user access and 65 login access but i need one more user access how can i do it?

i hope that you can help me, Thanks so much for your support! 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

@irib 

It is not possible to add a new access token when you have no tokens left. The only option is to buy/add the tokens by requesting from your Account team.

If you require more information, you can log a case with Customer Support by providing your License key with the Qlik Product name.

Thanks!

Rakesh HB

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

@irib 

It is not possible to add a new access token when you have no tokens left. The only option is to buy/add the tokens by requesting from your Account team.

If you require more information, you can log a case with Customer Support by providing your License key with the Qlik Product name.

Thanks!

Rakesh HB
Albert_Candelario

Hello @irib,

As @Rakesh_HB do not hesitate to contact of Customer Support, and I do strongly recommend to do so via our Chat, by clicking Chat Now on any Support Page across Qlik Community.

Albert_Candelario_0-1691322716829.png

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
irib
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

i understand, very thanks for your support guys! 🙂