Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irib
Contributor II
Contributor II

Creation of new user access

Hello everyone!

i have a question, currently i have a license by token, i understand that when i set my license in Qlik server, i can specificaly how many licenses want for user access and how many want for login access, but currently in my company request me configurate a new of user access but at the moment i can't active other user access account  because  all of licenses is use. My question: How can i set up a new user access if currently already set up of the license? 

Currently i have 70 tokens and the configuration is 5 licenses are user access and 65 login access but i need one more user access how can i do it?

i hope that you can help me, Thanks so much for your support! 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

@irib 

It is not possible to add a new access token when you have no tokens left. The only option is to buy/add the tokens by requesting from your Account team.

If you require more information, you can log a case with Customer Support by providing your License key with the Qlik Product name.

Thanks!

Rakesh HB

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

@irib 

It is not possible to add a new access token when you have no tokens left. The only option is to buy/add the tokens by requesting from your Account team.

If you require more information, you can log a case with Customer Support by providing your License key with the Qlik Product name.

Thanks!

Rakesh HB
Albert_Candelario

Hello @irib,

As @Rakesh_HB do not hesitate to contact of Customer Support, and I do strongly recommend to do so via our Chat, by clicking Chat Now on any Support Page across Qlik Community.

Albert_Candelario_0-1691322716829.png

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
irib
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

i understand, very thanks for your support guys! 🙂