Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Downloads Site Known Issues Tracker

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Downloads Site Known Issues Tracker

Last Update:

Aug 30, 2022 9:33:55 AM

Updated By:

Jamie_Gregory

Created date:

Feb 17, 2022 3:54:06 PM

The new Downloads site launched on February 15, 2022. Below is a list of known issues and their status.

Known Issue Status

Page does not load on mobile

This page is not intended to be used on a Mobile device as users will not be downloading exe files to their mobile device. 

However, mobile browsers block cookies by default. To enable in Safari for iOS:

1. Go to Settings > Safari > Privacy & Security

2. Disable 'Block All Cookies'

3. Disable 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'

Receive error when trying to load page: 

{"errors":[{"title":"State verification failed","detail":"State not valid, missing request forgery protection","code":"STATE-1","status":"401"}],"traceId":"000000000000000063c6cd60bf2ee1dc"}

Affects Chrome and Safari.

See Qlik Downloads page shows "401 Unauthorized Access" error
3 Header and breadcrumb font different on page (outside of app) Fixed
4 Page is blank in the desktop browser

For Chrome: See Qlik Downloads page shows "401 Unauthorized Access" error.

If the article does not resolve your issue, please reach out to Customer Support.

Mac/Safari: researching

Receive error when trying to load page: 

Unable to connect to the Qlik Sense engine. ...too many open connections, the service is offline, or networking issues

See Qlik Cloud: "Unable to connect to the Qlik Sense engine" error when opening or accessing an app

Qlik Downloads page fails to load intermittently with the error;  

{"errors":[{"title":"Forbidden","detail":"User is not a member of tenant","code":"AUTH-5","status":"403"}],"traceId":"<id>"}

This issue is being investigated by Qlik, with the reference QB-11636.

The symptom is intermittent, so a workaround can be to try accessing through a new browser window.

Intermittent 403 error: 

{"errors":[{"title":"Forbidden","detail":
"User is not a member of tenant",
"code":"AUTH-5","status":"403"}],
"traceId":"00000000000000006781e25aeca926b9"}

Resolved

Labels (2)
Comments
Sergey_Blednikov
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

Pretty new download page. I like it.

Could you add link to release/patch notes please?

like   https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2022/Content/Sense_Helpsites/WhatsNew/What-is-new-Feb2022....

Kevin_Hines
Contributor
Contributor

I tried accessing the new Downloads page and nothing loads (I can see the outline box of where content should load but nothing loads).  I'm using Edge.

vaisgaard
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Kevin_Hines  Same for me.

waffensmith
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Where are the release notes now?

stephentse
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

can you allow us to copy/paste the url links? 

I like to right click and copy url, but the options are only to export to PDF or image... 

AntonioC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nothing loads on Downloads page. Just a empty the outline box on Chrome browser.

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

@Sergey_Blednikov  we are reviewing how to cross-reference release notes from the download page in future updates. 

@waffensmith release notes can be found under Support > Product News > Release Notes
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Release-Notes/tkb-p/ReleaseNotes 

@Kevin_Hines @vaisgaard @AntonioC If the page loads remaing blank/white, please check that you are not blocking 3rd party cookies as mentioned in article https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Downloads-page-shows-quot-401-Unauthorized-Access-quot/...

@stephentse I'm not sure about all browsers, but in Chrome you can Shift+Left Click in order to open the URL in new tab and copy the link from there. We understand the use of copying links and are looking at options to better cater for that in future updates of the download page.

Kevin_Hines
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @ToniKautto. I am not blocking any 3rd party cookies (I checked and all are being accepted.  I looked at the article and I am not getting a 401 error message; nothing is coming up at all. As a test, I did block the community.qlik.com and qlikcloud.com URLs and I did get the 401 error message.  I removed those and it's back to the blank/white screen.  Below is what I am seeing.EditorOverview.jpg

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

@Kevin_Hines I am not able to reproduce a failing load in Edge (98.0.1108.56). I'm not very familiar with Edge, 
but it seems to even work when I set it to strict privacy mode. Please check the browser developer tools for errors on why the load fails. 

0 Likes
AntonioC
Contributor II
Contributor II

@ToniKautto The settigs 3rd party cookies are not blocking. The both sites *.qlikcloud.com and *.qlik.com are allowed. But I still get the same white box in Chrome, same like @Kevin_Hines.

Checking some errors on the browser developer tools and I see "WebSocket connection to 'wss://download.us.qlikcloud.com/app/...' failed:".

0 Likes
Version history
Last update:
‎2022-08-30 09:33 AM
Updated by: