Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.
At Qonections 2019 I hosted a session called "273367 Qlik Sense Visualizations, best practice and top tricks". Here's the app I used with all tips including test data. Tip titles, more details in app:
* Chart and UI *Butterfly chartGantt chartGrid chartDynamic chartsMap image backgroundPrevious/next in selectionCyclic groupsDividersDate search filtersDynamic bookmarkSelect null
* Add ons *Above and belowColor above averageBell curvesTrendlinesAccumulationTop 5 linesOffset measures
* Table *Custom reportChange null colorSum with nullSubtotals and empty rowsIndentationIndicators and symbolsTraffic lightsPajama stripingSparklinesLink to app
Here's a link to a similar session about Qlik GeoAnalytics:
This application is a must have 😀
great app ,
thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing Patric!!
Thank you so much for sharing such valuable applications.
our requirement is we needed value and traffic indicator in the same column. In the Actual column, we need an indicator if the value is positive then the indicator will be green and vice a versa.
We are trying to implement the traffic indicator in the pivot table and below is the issues:
1) Even if we try showing the indicator in the next column but we are not able to resize the column width and it is looking ugly.
2) we are trying to show indicator and values in the same column but which isn't working with the current logic which you have shared.
Request you to please look into the same and let us know if there is any way around.
Thanks a ton!
1. Left align will make it look a bit better.
2. You could concatenate the value and the "light" (='⬤' & round(sum(Sales)) but then both would have the same color.
Excellent. Approaching QlikView standard features, hopefully soon.
Excellent tips, thanks!
Patric, can you also attach the GEO TABLES please to be able to do the reload?