Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

set Analysis

Hi All

I have few fields in the list box like subsystem,project,days, weekdays are fields  based section of values in the fields the graph should display .

But will i am selecting the values

shows 252/252 (100%). Instead it should show the total of all the days it spent in all subsystems 252/488 (51.71%) ( where 488 is total if we didn’t select the subsystem).

can any one help me on this irrespective of the selection it should display total of the all days .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Ok. Give a try with the below and see:

You said:

( where 488 is total if we didn’t select the subsystem).

=num(SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} metric.total_time)/SUM({ <ir.status={'In Progress'}, subsystem=,ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} total<ir.project> metric.total_time),'#.00%')

&chr(13)&

'('&num(SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} metric.total_time),'0')&'/'&num(SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, subsystem=,ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} total<ir.project> metric.total_time),'0')&')'

Note: I removed 1 and included subsystem. If the field name is not subsystem then please modify accordingly.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

May be as below:

=num(SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} metric.total_time)/SUM({ 1 <ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} total<ir.project> metric.total_time),'#.00%')

&chr(13)&

'('&num(SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} metric.total_time),'0')&'/'&num(SUM({ 1 <ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} total<ir.project> metric.total_time),'0')&')'

Note: Added 1 in the expression with color coded.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Thirmula

Thanks for the fast response . if i passed the  as you said  it is calculating all the project and days . but my selection is only for particular project and days spent to that particular project

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

If you can,please share a sample app and the expected output....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i Cant share the app the data around 1 Gb

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Ok. Give a try with the below and see:

You said:

( where 488 is total if we didn’t select the subsystem).

=num(SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} metric.total_time)/SUM({ <ir.status={'In Progress'}, subsystem=,ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} total<ir.project> metric.total_time),'#.00%')

&chr(13)&

'('&num(SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} metric.total_time),'0')&'/'&num(SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, subsystem=,ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>} total<ir.project> metric.total_time),'0')&')'

Note: I removed 1 and included subsystem. If the field name is not subsystem then please modify accordingly.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This is much easier to analyse if you remove the decoration:

SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>}

metric.total_time)

/

SUM({<ir.status={'In Progress'}, ir.rma_days_open={">=$(days)"}>}

total <ir.project> metric.total_time)

The expression looks correct, but I expect your problem is the partial total. If ir.project is a dimension, then you will always get 100%, so either remove ir.project from the partial total (make into a normal full total, or partial by some other field(s)), or take ir.project out of the dimensions.

Once you have got the expression working, then you can reapply the decoration.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks so much Thirumala ,it worked perfectly 

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

You are welcome and I am glad to hear that it worked....