Skip to main content
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

Meet Frank!

file.jpeg

About Frank:

I came on board with Qlik back in 2015 when Qlik acquired NPrinting from an Italian-based company called 'Vizubi'. There’s been no looking back ever since. I am in Vancouver Canada, enjoy hiking, have run several marathons, sprint triathlons, enjoy cooking and have traveled to many parts of the world. I even lived in Australia for an entire year!

Frank’s tip:

If you’ve created a Qlik Support case, a thread in the Qlik Community or even a private message, make sure you share the link to the thread in the support case or the case number in the Community post or private message. We can help you more efficiently if we are collaborating as opposed to duplicating each other’s work and effort.  

I would also recommend posting to the Qlik NPrinting discussions forum over private message for any consulting or problem investigation needs. Others might have the same question as you and we can share the knowledge with everyone! Since it can also be viewed by everyone in the community, you might get some more interaction or ideas from your peers as well. Some things might be out of scope of Support as well, so you might have a better chance at getting a solution from the Community.

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

1 Comment