Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

QlikView May 2023 users can now upgrade to Service Release 1 (SR1) by logging into Qlik Community with their Qlik Account and visiting our downloads site to install the latest version. 

This upgrade includes:

• Multiple resolved defects, such as fixes with drill-downs on calculated dimensions, and issues with quoting characters in CSV files, and more!

Check out all the product upgrade details (including a list of fixes) in our Release Notes QlikView May 2023 SR1.

Thanks for choosing Qlik!

Qlik Global Support

P.S. use the below filters to find the latest QlikView Service Release on our Download's site!

download Qlikview.png

14 Comments
jeremyseipel
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

@Sonja_Bauernfeind  based on the reversion of the fix for QV-24977, can clients now upgrade Qlikview to May 2023 and it be compatible with NPrinting?

"QV-24977: Because of a critical issue with chart rendering in NPrinting reports we had to revert the fix"

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @jeremyseipel 

Please send us more information regarding your question on the QlikView and Qlik NPrinting compatibility. 

QlikView and NPrinting are compatible, though if you are on QlikView May 2023, you also need to be running NPrinting on May 2023, as mentioned in the release notes.

All the best,
Sonja 

Messen
Contributor III
Contributor III

And will NPrinting May 2023 IR be compatible with QlikView May 2023 SR1 ?

I can see that NPrinting SR2 is released today 10th october. Do we have to upgrade both product to latest Minor release if the Major release is the on the same version ? (May 2023)

Regards

Sune

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @Messen 

For information on QlikView and Qlik NPrinting compatibility, see QlikView compatibility. All Qlik NPrinting 2023 SRs are compatible with any QlikView May 2023 (12.80) SRs.

All the best,
Sonja 

Deepankan0388
Contributor
Contributor

Need Nprinting videos, can someone please provide some links

David_Friend
Support
Support

Hello @Deepankan0388 what videos are you asking for?

QlikLeaarner88
Contributor
Contributor

Videos of Nprinting from starting---where I can atleast understand easily, step by step. There is so much things and integration is happening on Qliksense and saas. It becomes really difficult to be updated.

And in Youtube videos there is so much confusion going on, that it doesn't helps always.

DataKnight1
Contributor III
Contributor III

@QlikLeaarner88 

If you're going SaaS then you'll be looking for Qlik Reporting and not NPrinting, unless I'm mistaken.

QlikLeaarner88
Contributor
Contributor

right now I just need to learn Nprinting. Can you please share me some videos related to it. I need some understanding. 

Youtube is not very much detailed about it.