Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • 219,553 members
  • 6,648 online
  • 1,998,509 posts
  • 149,833 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Design and Development

Talend trest Post with body

Hi,   This is our second week using talend as an organisation after training, so we are very fresh. I am currently sending a body in trest to retrieve... Show More

Hi,

This is our second week using talend as an organisation after training, so we are very fresh.

I am currently sending a body in trest to retrieve a token. 

This is my setup

Rfoot_1-1715632700537.png

This is my tmap. The response is a string and not json for some unknown reason so textractjson didn't work.

Rfoot_2-1715632731130.png

I get that token successfully in this format. 

Rfoot_3-1715632841241.png

How does one put that string value into a variable? 

Regards,

Ryan

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Alternative for If condition in set expression

I want to replace 'if condition' in a set expression with an alternative expression giving the same result. But my data markers are getting vanished a... Show More

I want to replace 'if condition' in a set expression with an alternative expression giving the same result. But my data markers are getting vanished after that. How to resolve it? Below is the set expression for which i need an alternate expression without if condition but with the same results.

=
    If(
    Sum({<location={ 'ALL'}, metric={'free'},frequency_value-={'FY’},
    type={'real '}, source_file_name={'$(v_filename) '}
    >}sales)
    >0,
    Sum({<location={ 'ALL'}, metric={'free'},frequency_value-={'FY’},
    type={'real '}, source_file_name={'$(v_filename) '}
    >}sales)

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Screen resolution issue with QlikSense Dashboard

Hi All, My screen resolution on Windows is 1920x1080, and I constructed my Qliksense dashboard with a responsive screen size. As a result, I can view ... Show More

Hi All,

My screen resolution on Windows is 1920x1080, and I constructed my Qliksense dashboard with a responsive screen size. As a result, I can view all the objects and the sheet's data without any problems in my machine.

Although the user's screen resolution is 2560x1440, the dashboard seems misaligned when user view it in the stream, because all of the elements are not visible and may be scrolled.

The screen should immediately adjust since I chose responsive, and all things should be visible without the need for a scroll bar or any missing information on the user's computer.

As a result, I will have to completely redesign the application because I can't predict what resolution the consumer will use to launch it. Anyone with the same problem or a solution to share?

Observe: Vizlib's table and KPI designer and some native qlik objects are the objects utilized in the sheet.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

QlikSense Installation issues - Unable to see window in full screen post upgrade

Dear Team, I just tried to upgrade my QlikSense Desktop version to Feb 2024 release. Post upgrading the software the screen looks as mentioned in belo... Show More

Dear Team, I just tried to upgrade my QlikSense Desktop version to Feb 2024 release. Post upgrading the software the screen looks as mentioned in below image. please suggest.

kaushi2020_0-1707990650309.png

Any suggestions Please ? 

thanks in advance. 

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Custom Visualization

Hi Team, Could please confirm, if we could develop( exactly like the same) the below view using Qlik sense or not?? Its little urgent as we need to pr... Show More

Hi Team,

Could please confirm, if we could develop( exactly like the same) the below view using Qlik sense or not??

Its little urgent as we need to propose the view, Please respond ASAP.

amala2020_0-1715666991742.png

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

Qlik sense deploy on AWS

hello everyone  I have installed 7 EC2 servers on AWS, including 1 central node, 2 scheduler nodes, 3 product nodes, and 1 development node. When I in... Show More

hello everyone 

I have installed 7 EC2 servers on AWS, including 1 central node, 2 scheduler nodes, 3 product nodes, and 1 development node. When I installed the sub nodes on the central node, from the screenshot nodes interface, it can be seen that the services of each node can start normally. However, there is an issue where these sub nodes often automatically disconnect and reconnect. It is strange that the QS service in the node server has been running normally. May I ask experts, based on your experience, what is the reason for this phenomenon and how to modify the configuration to maintain the stability of the node state?

Thank you!

Show Less
  • forum

Featured Members

Qlik sense connect snowflake

hello everyone, An error occurred when I was creating a snowflake connection : "Connections are only allowed to *.snowflakecomputing.com hosts. " . It... Show More

hello everyone,

An error occurred when I was creating a snowflake connection : "Connections are only allowed to *.snowflakecomputing.com hosts. " .

It seems that the official snowflake driver does not support ".cn" ending hosts.

How can I avoid this problem? Do I need to modify the driver configuration file?

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Pivot Table: User - controlled dynamic sorting

Hello everyone, I read a lot of posts on pivot table dynamic sorting, but I couldn't do exactly what I wanted to do. I have 3 dimension and a single m... Show More

Hello everyone,

I read a lot of posts on pivot table dynamic sorting, but I couldn't do exactly what I wanted to do. I have 3 dimension and a single measure field in the pivot table, but the user wants to be able to sort ascending or descending. I wanted to select it like a button with variable input, but I didn't get what I wanted.

For dynamic values;
    1- I defined variable
    2- I wrote this formula in the object: = 'SUM(Qty)~ Descending'
    3- I defined Sorting

Milaf_0-1715581621193.png

But this way I only have one button. Normally I want an Ascending/Decreasing (it doesn't matter) sorting to come, I want it to change every time I press it.

I would appreciate your help.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Пронумеровть строки

Доброго времени суток! в Qlik Sense создана таблица по умолчанию отсортированная по дате по возрастанию. Мне необходимо добавить один столбец с указан... Show More

Доброго времени суток!

в Qlik Sense создана таблица по умолчанию отсортированная по дате по возрастанию. Мне необходимо добавить один столбец с указанием порядкового номера строки при условии что таблица будет отсортирована по убыванию по полю [кол-во], но при этом не меняя сортировку таблицы

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Modelling of P&L table with different variables per line

I need to modify an existing P&L table with several scenarios (using the Vizlib solution with external Excel table).Is it possible in a P&L table to u... Show More

I need to modify an existing P&L table with several scenarios (using the Vizlib solution with external Excel table).

Is it possible in a P&L table to use different factors per line?

sum(  Value* $(=PL_View_Factor_Best) )

I get the right calculation, when the factor is the same for all lines, but when using different values or even a conditional value for different scenarios, it returns no value.

Is there another/better way to solve this?

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!