Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selecting specific values and display in table

Hi All,

I want to produce a table containing specific values depending on a selection criteria. I'm currently using the 'Select In Field' button functionality to select a specific range of values which works fine. However, I want to store the resulting values of these selections in a table.

Shown below is what I have at the moment:

qlikview1.PNG

Instead of having to click a variety of different buttons to return the results as shown above, I would like to automatically have the results displayed in a table like this:

qlikview2.PNG

I have thought about using a script that essentially runs all of the buttons at the same time and places the values in different text objects or having one button that can run the other buttons however I'm not too sure if this can be done.

Any help is appreciated,

Matt

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

You can try the set analysis to determine the specific field value or store value in the variable

Set analysis is the best solution for your problem instead of selecting the button based on some specific filed u

using the select in field .

Regards

Ashok

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

You can try the set analysis to determine the specific field value or store value in the variable

Set analysis is the best solution for your problem instead of selecting the button based on some specific filed u

using the select in field .

Regards

Ashok

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi

Hope this attached file will be helpful for your problem

ex : set analysis

variable =SUM({< Month=P({1<[Month]={'Mar','Apr','May'}>})>}Sales)  --> Only show the total sales of Month Mar,Apr and May

Regards

Ashok.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ashok,

Set analysis works perfect for my problem.

Matt