• 149,685 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

App Development

Days/Weeks and Total

I have daily office visit data and a weekly census for that location.  How would I do the following?  I'm thinking I need to use a Total function but ... Show More

I have daily office visit data and a weekly census for that location.  How would I do the following?  I'm thinking I need to use a Total function but it doesn't seem to work.

Visits Syntax:

Count({<Year={$(yearselect)},Source-={'PSHR'},[Location Description]-={'Work From Home'},[Pay Status]={'Active'},Visit_Swipe={0}>} distinct [Employee ID])

Assigned Seats Measure Syntax:

Count( {<Year={$(yearselect)},Source={'PSHR'},[Location Description]-={'Work From Home'},[Pay Status]={'Active'}>} distinct [Employee ID])

Attached some sample data for reference.

carlcimino_0-1714590122774.png

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Dynamic tables with calculated dimensions,org chart extension objects are not re...

I am using NPrinting May2023 SR2 version, org chart extension, dynamic tables with calculated dimensions in adhoc reporting are not not supported in e... Show More

I am using NPrinting May2023 SR2 version, org chart extension, dynamic tables with calculated dimensions in adhoc reporting are not not supported in excel, objects or tables are not rendering properly ,Do you have any solution?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Flattening The String

When we load data through Qlik replicate, In Source we have a fields containing multiple values, Seperated by ; For Example, Field Name in source:  Ta... Show More

When we load data through Qlik replicate, In Source we have a fields containing multiple values, Seperated by ;

For Example,

Field Name in source:  Tax

Value : 10;12;4

in target we want it to be flattened,

Tax1 field should have the value 10

Tax2 field should have the value 12

Tax3 field should have the value 4

We have written a expression and its working, is there any other simple maner if we can solve this issue, giving the logic we are using currently.

Tax1 :

substr($TAX,1,instr($TAX, ";")-1)

Tax 2:
    substr(substr($TAX,instr($TAX, ";")+1,length($TAX)),1,
    instr(substr($TAX,instr($TAX, ";")+1,length($TAX)), ";")-1)

Tax 3:
    substr(substr($TAX,instr($TAX, ";")+1,length($TAX)),
    instr(substr($TAX,instr($TAX, ";")+1,length($TAX)), ";")+1,length($TAX))

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Can I convert bookmarks from QlikView to QlikSense

I see from earlier posts (2021-02-11) that it is not possible to convert bookmarks from QV to QS.   Did Qlik fix this issue or is it still not possibl... Show More

I see from earlier posts (2021-02-11) that it is not possible to convert bookmarks from QV to QS.  

Did Qlik fix this issue or is it still not possible?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

How to handle arrays for a column in qlik replicate

In source we have the data coming correct where as in target the array coulumns are occing as one column. For example: we have source columns as abc1,... Show More

In source we have the data coming correct where as in target the array coulumns are occing as one column.

For example:

we have source columns as abc1,abc2, abc3, abc4, abc5 with values 19,0,0,2,4 in target data is loaded as abc with value 19;0;0;2;4.

For splitting each column I used below functions. please review.

abc1 : substr($abc1,1, instr($abc1,';')-1) = returns 1st value

abc2: SUBSTR($abc2, INSTR($abc2, ';') + 1 , INSTR($abc2, ';')-1) = doesnt return 2nd value instead returns 0;

Please help us in resolving this issue in qlik replicate.

Thanks in advance.

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

Failure to execute a job in Talend Studio with the "Target Exec" pointing to rem...

I am having my job running very well when Target Exec is set to localhost however when it is set to DataIntegration_RE_3(Environment:Development) it f... Show More

I am having my job running very well when Target Exec is set to localhost however when it is set to DataIntegration_RE_3(Environment:Development) it fails with the below given. I have gone through the documentation and made sure that the file org.talend.remote.jobserver.server.cfg has got the specific variables mentioned in the documentation (https://help.talend.com/en-US/remote-engine-user-guide-linux/Cloud/configuring-connection-between-talend-studio-and-talend-remote-engine) set correctly. Execution failed : org.talend.remote.commons.exception.ClientServerException: java.net.ConnectException: Server unreachable 10.52.0.56:8013, message: Connection timed out: connect [java.net.ConnectException: Server unreachable 10.52.0.56:8013, message: Connection timed out: connect] The version.txt in the remote engine has the following 2.12.5_Tipaas/tmc-engine/release%2FR2022-10-02_252_Engines/tipaas-remote-engine-build/master

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Show only specified values in filter pane

Hi, I have year field as filter in which I have 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 values. I want to show only 2024 and 2025 in filter 
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Sending report automatically to multiple users filter by Excel

Hi Team, Could you please give some idea how to achieve multiple to address in for one email based on filter option in excel. I have followed below st... Show More

Hi Team,

Could you please give some idea how to achieve multiple to address in for one email based on filter option in excel. I have followed below steps but not able to achieve

Singaravelu_R_0-1714583636546.png

Singaravelu_R_1-1714583663752.png

Receiving below warning in N printing side

Singaravelu_R_2-1714583694742.png

Not find any selected items

Singaravelu_R_3-1714583881876.png

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are \b \t \n \f \r \" \' \\)

Hi Community,  we get the error Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are \b \t \n \f \r \" \' \\) when we click "Guess schema". We don't change the que... Show More

Hi Community, 

we get the error Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are \b \t \n \f \r \" \' \\) when we click "Guess schema". 

We don't change the query and we get it in every job.

We are use a Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Server 2016 Datacenter. 

I tried to reproduce the error. I don't get the error. 

Talend Version: 6.3.1.20161216_1026 

I hope you have any ideas how we can fix that.

Thanks & Regards

Selina

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Two Fields, contained in a Text &amp; Image chart, disappear when the associated She...

The two, subject numeric fields figure into a finance report which also contains static text and many more numeric fields. The latter set of numeric f... Show More

The two, subject numeric fields figure into a finance report which also contains static text and many more numeric fields. The latter set of numeric fields are dynamic and their values change automatically as data in the App changes; and these field values appear just fine after the sheet is made Public to a User who has Private Analytics Content Creator, Shared Space Creator and Steward rights

The two, subject fields differ from the many additional numeric fields in that they are populated with measures using two separate input variable controls. Once these variable inputs are manually input, their values appear just fine in the Text & Image chart. However, they disappear when the sheet is made Public to the same User.

Can anyone explain the problem and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
    Oliver

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!