Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Swat
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Partner Portal Login

"Unfortunately your access to the Partner Portal could not be validated. Please contact Support for assistance in accessing the Partner Portal. (14421347)"

can someone please help me to get partner portal login with my company - "diagonal.ai". I join as senior consultant couple of months back.

emailid - swat@diagonal.ai

thanks,

swat

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Swat It's done. Please clear browser history/cache and log into Partner Portal. If you still experience any issues, feel free to contact Customer Support. 

Please mark the answer with "Accept as Solution" if the issue is resolved. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Swat It looks like your profile is not linked to your Business account in order to access the Partner Portal. Please contact Customer Support and provide them either a license key or any of your colleague's email address who is already having access to Partner Portal. You can also chat with them via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.

Swat
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Please use my colleague Bhaskar email id - "bhaskar@diagonal.ai" and map
my profile similar to his as we both work together.
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Swat It's done. Please clear browser history/cache and log into Partner Portal. If you still experience any issues, feel free to contact Customer Support. 

MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Swat I am following up on this. Were you able to access the Partner Portal now? If you are still experiencing any issues, please contact Customer Support or chat with them via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.