Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sekhar_xds
Contributor
Contributor

Senior QlikView Admin in Auburn Hills MI 48326

Hello All, 

I am new to this group. i dont know weather i can post this open job i have or not . Sorry if its irrelevant. 

This position is with one of the Big 3 Automotive Client . If anyone interested please let me know # 248 239 8083

Job Title: Senior QlikView Admin

Duration: Multi-Year Contract

Purpose and Need:

The Senior QlikView Admin provides expert application deployment and cluster management expertise on the Qlik suite of tools. This resource should have measurable experience in application development, deployment and documentation best practices. It is expected that this resource can manage all aspects of their daily work with little or no technical supervision.

Subject Matter Expertise:

Minimum of 8 year experience in Qlik suite of products covering the following areas:

• Architecture & Capacity Planning.
  • Installation & Configuration of Qlik products, including but not limited to QlikView, QlikSense, nPrinting.
  • Administration (security, version control, backups etc.).
  • Design and development of QlikView and QlikSense applications.
  • Application tuning and maintenance of many QlikView and QlikSense applications.
  • Expertise in developing Windows batch jobs.
  • SQL and SQL tuning.

Exposure to the following are desirable:

• Knowledge of reporting tools like Cognos and ETL tools like DataStage.
  • Knowledge of BigData and its components.
  • Knowledge of Windows OS.

Anticipated Skillsets:

• QlikView and QlikSense System level configuration and tuning.
  • Proactively monitor various infrastructure components related to QlikView and QlikSense.
  • QlikView Infrastructure optimization, troubleshooting, and debugging.
  • Apply fixes, patches and Service Packs as required and provided, keeping the environments/infrastructure up-to-date.
  • Ensure 24 X 7 support for Qlik suite of products.
  • Implement procedures for maintenance, monitoring, backup, and recovery operations for the Qlik environments.
  • Reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) on health and performance of the Qlik environment, applications, and tasks.
  • Perform administrative activities such as Roles Management, Import and Export of applications and tasks, database client configuration setup.
  • Maintenance of standards, policies, and procedures.as related to QlikView and QlikSense.
  • Application (project) level tuning.
  • Provide technical expertise, direction, and development support to the QlikView development team as well as support to the developers following architecture approved by architecture team.
  • Coordinate QlikView/QlikSense Code review.
Labels (1)
0 Replies