Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. READ MORE

How to Assign Users to Talend Academy Platform

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Qoc
Support
Support

How to Assign Users to Talend Academy Platform

Last Update:

Jun 23, 2024 9:55:39 PM

Updated By:

Xiaodi_Shi

Created date:

Jun 23, 2024 9:55:39 PM

Attachments

Introduction

Assigning users to the Talend Academy Platform involves clear communication and necessary documentation.

For Customer Domain Administrators, please refer to the template provided below. If you encounter any challenges, use the support template also provided to contact us for assistance.

Email Template for Contacting Customer Domain Administrators

Subject: Request to Assign User to Talend Academy Platform

Dear Customer Domain Administrator,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to request the assignment of a user to the Talend Academy Platform on behalf of our organization. Below are the required details:

• User Email ID: [Insert User Email]
  • Reason for Assignment: [Briefly explain your request]
  • Attached Document: Please refer to the attached document for detailed instructions.

Your prompt assistance in assigning the user to the Talend Academy Platform would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support and consideration.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

Email Template for Contacting Support

Subject: Request to Assign User to Talend Academy Platform

Dear Academy Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to request the assignment of a user to the Talend Academy Platform. Below are the required details:

• User Email ID: [Insert User Email]
  • Reason for Assignment: [Briefly explain your request]
  • Attached Document: Please refer to the attached document for detailed instructions.

Your prompt assistance in assigning the user to the Talend Academy Platform would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support and consideration.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

Important Notes

• Ensure all details provided are accurate and complete before sending your request.
  • Use the appropriate email address: customercare@qlik.com.
  • Adhere to Qlik community guidelines when submitting requests.
  • If you are a Customer Domain Administrator and encounter difficulties, please refer to the attached document for detailed instructions on assigning users to the Talend Academy Platform.

Contributors
Version history
Last update:
2 weeks ago
Updated by: