cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SkyIsTheLimit
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a post but it it isn't online

Captura.JPGCaptura2.JPGHi, I opened a post just 30 minutes ago but I can't see it in the forum. Does it need to be verified by an administrator or something like that?

The post is here:

Qlik Community > Data Analytics Forums > Qlik Sense Qlik Sense App Development > "Count distinct orders when sales are greater than 0"

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/Count-distinct-orders-when-sales-are-greate... 

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SkyIsTheLimit Hi there! I literally just sent you a private message (lol) as someone at Qlik reached out to me. Your post was caught in our spam filter and I had released it earlier today. Your post is now visible. This happens sometimes to new members when a new member posts and it catches so keywords.  I review things trapped in spam a couple of times each day and will watch closely. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SkyIsTheLimit Hi there! I literally just sent you a private message (lol) as someone at Qlik reached out to me. Your post was caught in our spam filter and I had released it earlier today. Your post is now visible. This happens sometimes to new members when a new member posts and it catches so keywords.  I review things trapped in spam a couple of times each day and will watch closely. 

Sue Macaluso