Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

qlikview exam recap.

Hi ,

thank you all.

Am scheduled for  a qlikview developer  exam this Saturday.  can anyone who has done it recently recap a few questions they encountered?

thanks in advance.

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi George,did you manage to take the exam.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Netsai,

I wrote the exam,  but i got 73% failed by 2 points. am planning to take another soon.

Regards

George

Not applicable
Author

Thanks George

You were so close.

Besides the free practice exam questions  do you have any other practice questions I can use.

Netsai

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Netsai,

No. but read more on data modelling, associative approach , joins e.t.c.

look for this ebook: QlikView_11_for_Developers_[eBook]. It can help a lot. Designer as well.

thanks

Not applicable
Author

apart from Qlikview_11_for_developers book, free practice exam questions, is there any documents need to be prepare before developer certification exam.

Can you please suggest me?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Nuthan,

Mainly the exam is not that hard, but its a little bit tricky. read any material you come across, you can also use Qlikview Designer and Developer text books from qlikview.

There are solutions provided by expert here at the community, you can go through them as well.

Any example you find, try to do practically in qlikview.

Regards.

George

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I passed...Qlikview 11 for developers is a good start and a very good book for beginners, but you really should read QlikView reference manual. It will be very boring and dry reading but this would help you more than a book

Also you should be familiar with basics of dimensional modeling - Kimball's "The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling" is the best!

Some questions will be about QMS/QDS so be prepared for this too.

It is not a hard exam but it is not easy so preparation and at least 6 months QV experience is essential.

Good luck!

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Congratulations Borys!

-Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

congrats Tyukin...