Ask a Question
Welcome to Qlik Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2,245 online
Announcements
Do More with Qlik - for Beginners and Beyond, Topic: Qlik Replicate on January 21, 2PM EST. REGISTER NOW

Data Analytics Forums

Forums for Qlik Data Analytics solutions. Ask questions, join discussions, find solutions, and access documentation and resources.

Data Integration Forums

Forums for Qlik Data Integration solutions. Ask questions, join discussions, find solutions, and access documentation and resources

Groups

Join a Group that is right for you and get more out of your collaborations. Some groups are closed. Closed Groups require approval to view and participate.

Qlik Gallery

Share your best Qlik apps and discuss impacts with peers! Show your work and get recognized for innovative uses of Qlik technologies.

Product Insight & Ideas

Participate in Qlik Technical Previews, submit ideas, and review documentation.

Qlik Resources

Direct links to other resources within the Qlik ecosystem. We suggest you bookmark this page.

Events

Learn about upcoming Qlik related events, webinars and local meetups.

Blogs

Hear directly from Qlik employees in our ten unique blogs.

About Qlik Community

Get started, find How-To documents, and join general non-product related discussions.

Community Sitemap

Here you will find a list of all the Qlik Community forums.

Recent Discussions

• No Boards Found
  • forum

Qlik Connectors Discussions

Qlik Replicate: Parquet format for S3 target

Qlik Replicate , Any possibility to have Parquet format output for S3 target using Qlik Replicate. Currently (6.6), we can see only CSV and JSON outpu... Show More

Qlik Replicate , Any possibility to have Parquet format output for S3 target using Qlik Replicate. Currently (6.6), we can see only CSV and JSON output formats for S3 target, it would be very helpful for us if we have parquet format. Is it in the roadmap and releasing anytime soon? 

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Connectors Discussions

How to avoid internal server error? web connectors Youtube

Hello, Can someone help me, in avoiding the internal error in server, I'm using Qlik YouTube Data Connector, and the video statistics table.When I pro... Show More

Hello,

Can someone help me, in avoiding the internal error in server, I'm using Qlik YouTube Data Connector, and the video statistics table.

When I process the information, I get the following error:

2017-11-21 14:08:02 1213 VideoStatistics:
        2017-11-21 14:08:02 1214 LOAD *
        2017-11-21 14:08:02 1215 FROM [http: // localhost: 5555 / dataconnectorID = YouTubeConnector & table = VideoStatistics & videoIds = tcJUhQM8jM & includeContentDetails = True & includeStatus = True & appID =] (qvx)
        2017-11-21 14:08:02 Error: Internal Server Error
        2017-11-21 14:08:02 Execution Failed
        2017-11-21 14:08:02 Execution finished.

it's is worth mentioning that i download 12,500 records

Greetings.

Show Less
  • forum

New to QlikView

if an alternate state filter is selected

Hi,Can anyone please help with this?I have a filter on  this column ( Employee)  using Alternate state A and and I want to write expression to say if ... Show More

Hi,

Can anyone please help with this?

I have a filter on  this column ( Employee)  using Alternate state A and 

and I want to write expression to say if the user has selected a value in that employee filter ( state A) or in other words, there is a value in that filter. then do my calculation:

if getselectedcount in this employee column ( state A ) =1,  sum ( Salary ) , other 0.

( i need to use alternate state for employee cus i need to unrelated this column to the other columns)

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Visualizations Bundle - Trellis Chart showing all values when using Set Analysis

I'm using the Trellis Chart in Qlik Sense in the latest version (June 2020 Patch 3) but it is not working as I "expected" it to work.I use Set Analysi... Show More

I'm using the Trellis Chart in Qlik Sense in the latest version (June 2020 Patch 3) but it is not working as I "expected" it to work.

I use Set Analysis to limit my data to a certain Product Type so I'm expecting only to see products in my Trellis Chart that are part of that Product Type but the Trellis Chart is showing all products.

The problem is that now all products are shown but only the chart that shows a product that is part of the Product Type used in Set Analysis has values.

Is there an option to reduce the chart to only show the products part of the Product Type in the Set Analysis? So the other charts are not shown in the Trellis Chart?

As a workaround I tried to do a sort of the charts in the Trellis Chart but that does not seem to work either. When I open the sheet with the Trellis Chart it is nicely sorted.

DefaultViewPack.png

Now when I select a different Product Type the charts are not sorted automatically (bug?). I use the Variable Input extension from the Dashboard Bundle.

NewViewNMB.pngExpressionUsed.png

When moving to a different sheet and back to the sheet with the Trellis Chart it is sorted correctly!

NewViewNMBAfterPage.png

Has anyone else had these experiences before?

Marc

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Sense SaaS & Multi-Cloud

Losing data when exporting to export

Hello,Today one of our users discovered an issue with exporting to excel from Qlik Sense Cloud. We have a sales table that compares current year sales... Show More

Hello,

Today one of our users discovered an issue with exporting to excel from Qlik Sense Cloud. We have a sales table that compares current year sales, costs, margin etc. vs the previous year. Exporting to excel with no filters works as expected but today they wanted to filter out one customer and the result on screen was as expected but when this was exported to excel, data was missing from the previous year.

Looking into this further, I have found that when the data is exported, any customers that have zero sales in the current year are not in the exported file even though there are sales in the prior year. The image shows what we see on screen and once exported the £96.00 & £102.00 amounts for 2019 will get removed as there is no 2020 sales.

Ken_Hardwick_1-1611010159543.png

Is this a error in the report design or a Qlik issue? I suspect a Qlik issue as I do not know of any excel export settings or adjustments that can affect downloads. My understanding is that what you see on screen should be the result in excel.

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

New to QlikView

Field generation

Hi all,starting from these Fields (to import):cde01,12,102,33,203,44,304,55,405,66,516,77,6000I want to generate the following fields, respecting thes... Show More

Hi all,

starting from these Fields (to import):

cde

I want to generate the following fields, respecting these formula:

j=m*c (m: entered value from the user with an input box)

k=n*d (n: entered value from the user with an input box)

l=e

vMAX=MAX(j,k,l)

let's take as an example: m=0,5, n=2

jkl

and then to pick the max value from the generated field (j,k,l)

vMAX

How can I write this in the script?

Thanks in advance.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate Discussions

Qlik Replicate - Do More with Qlik - This Thursday - Sign Up Now!

This Thursday at 2PM ET - I'll be hosting our first Do More with Qlik Session of the year, introducing you to Qlik Replicate. Take a brief look at wha... Show More

This Thursday at 2PM ET - I'll be hosting our first Do More with Qlik Session of the year, introducing you to Qlik Replicate. 

Take a brief look at what Qlik Replicate can do and join me LIVE where I will demonstrated real-time automated data ingestion and update. Hope to see you there!

Registration and resources links below.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Qlik Variable Input in a Visualization

I am trying to show the effect that a couple of corporate initiatives had on our volumes.  I want the user to be able to pick a "Go-Live Date" so that... Show More

I am trying to show the effect that a couple of corporate initiatives had on our volumes.  I want the user to be able to pick a "Go-Live Date" so that they can use that to see the difference in their volume before and after the code deployment event.

I've created a variable called vGoLive and set it default equal to:

=ADDMONTHS(MONTHSTART(TODAY()), -1)

Then I created a variable input box for the user to be able to define the Go-Live Date.  That seems to work fine.

When I try to use the variable in the visualization, I seem be running into some formatting error or something, because I get back a null value.

I'm trying to get back a % of volume using the Go-Live Date

Here's my formula:

=sum(IF([IsReferral]=1 AND Date(Floor([Date/Time Opened]))= {"<$(vGoLive)"} AND WildMatch([Branch Acceptance Status],'*Accept*') AND Not(WildMatch([Branch Acceptance Status],'*Auto*')),1,0))
    /
    sum(IF([IsReferral]=1 AND Date(Floor([Date/Time Opened]))={"<$(vGoLive)"},1,0))

I'm trying to say if it's a referral that's before the go live date and is has an acceptances status of "Accept" but not "Auto" then that's the numerator.  I want that over the total number of referalls opened before the "GoLive Date".

**Note [Date/Time Opened] is a date/timestamp, so I was trying to convert it to a date so that it would work with the variable.

Right now all the numbers come back null.  This is in a pivot table, I have rows for each state where we get referrals and the columns are just the calculated value of this formula.

What am I doing wrong?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Return the Max date of multiple IDs

I have a shortage table which contains the delivery dates of shortage components and a separate Orderbook table which contains customers purchase orde... Show More

I have a shortage table which contains the delivery dates of shortage components and a separate Orderbook table which contains customers purchase orders (made up of multiple components) these are connected through a primary key the sales order.   

I am trying to add a calculated column to the orderbook table, or can do it in a load statement (whichever is more logical).  Where I return the latest date of the components linked to that sales order. 

My idea was to use MAX to find the latest date and then match the sales orders but no luck!  

= MAX({match([Sales Order],[Sales Order])}, [Delivery/order finish date])

How would I go about solving this? 

Thanks. 

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Aggr to calculate fields

Hi there, I am creating a pivot table with two dimensions (row = unique question, column = roles). The data is like below. I want to calculate an aver... Show More

Hi there, 

I am creating a pivot table with two dimensions (row = unique question, column = roles). The data is like below. I want to calculate an average score on questions 02 - 04 per question per role for all project IDs. The score is based on answers to questions and for Question 01 the score will always be 0 and should be always be excluded.

For example, the outcome for Role B for Question 02 would be (5+3)/2 = 4

Project IDQuestions TextAnswer score / Text
    101Role A (0)
    101Role B (0)
    101Role C (0)
    201None (0)
    201Role B (0)

Can anyone help with me on the function and expression to use assuming I cannot alter the table? Thanks in advance.

Show Less

Get Started On Community

Start Here Get Started On Community

Top Participants

Blogs

Qlik Community Manager Blog

Hear from the Qlik Community team about the latest platform enhancements and other topics.

Blogs

Support Updates Blog

Important and useful support information about end-of-product support, new service releases, and general support topics.

Blogs

Blogs

Hear directly from Qlik employees and stay current on the latest and greatest information about Qlik products.

Groups

Covid 19

We are bringing together people and resources in response to the pandemic of Coronavirus, aka COVID-19, aka SARS-CoV-2.

open to all

Groups

QlikView to Qlik Sense

Join the QlikView to Qlik Sense group and help you modernize your BI experience through adoption of Qlik Sense.

open to all

Groups

Qlik Healthcare

This group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights.

750+ Members

Events

Events & Meetups

Virtual Meetups are now a possibility! With the impact of COVID-19, the Qlik Meetup network has expanded its support to include the ability to host your next Meetup online. Email QlikMeetups@qlik.com to get your virtual Meetup started!’

Events

Direct Relief Uses Qlik to Manage Its COVID-19 Supply Chain

Qlik can help you manage your supply chain risks during COVID‑19.The nonprofit organization, Direct Relief, uses Qlik’s Supply Chain solution to scale its delivery of medical supplies worldwide.

Available on Demand